Question about Brother MFC-8370DN Laser Multifunction Printer 40567
Normally we must choose land and language in the beginnig but we dont received message on the screen for land and language.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Please follow the instructions below to change the language to English.
1. Turn off the machine
2. Hold in the MENU button.
3. Turn on the machine while holding the menu button
4. Maintenance should come up onscreen and the lights should flash.
5. Key in the numbers 74 and press Mono Start button.
6. Key in 0004 and press Mono Start button.
7. "MAINTENANCE" appears again on the display.
8. Key in 99 at the maintenance prompt to exit to the date and time
It should be now in English.
Posted on Jul 06, 2010
PLEASE, can anyone be sure of the eeprom code for GB before I start the procedure, I tried to contact the hotline but I'm not sure of their phone number either.
Thanks for ur help
Posted on Jun 02, 2008
Power on your printer. Press the menu of your printer then sect the arrow down or up to select the language menu. press ok if u have seen language then go to option select from german to english.
Please rate the solution after you have tried it so that I can assess you more on this problem.
Posted on Dec 11, 2008
SOURCE: how can I change the language?
Go to the Brothers website and download the latest software for your machine. In the process it will ask you what language you prefer, choose English and then your menus from that point on should be in English.
Posted on Feb 08, 2009
From the Brother web site.
Description of Problem 100000018247
When I launch PC-Fax Receive Program, I receive an error stating: The Fax Receive program must be started to receive PC faxes. What can I do?pc fax rx
Description of Solution 200000023257
You may receive this error if the pc fax application is closed and you have faxes stored in the memory of the machine. To resolve this issue,you will need to print the faxes already stored in the memory of the machine. To print the faxes, please follow these steps:
1. Press the MENU key.
2. Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select Fax.
3. Press the OK key to confirm your choice.
4. Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select Print Fax.
5. Press OK.
6. Press the BLACK START key.
- Your Brother machine will print the stored faxes.
7. Press the STOP/EXIT key to exit the menu.
8. Once the stored faxes have been printed, click WINDOWS/START, (ALL) PROGRAMS, BROTHER, XXX-XXXX (X = MODEL NUMBER), PC-FAX RECEIVING, XXX-XXXX or RECEIVE (depending on your operating system).
9. The Brother PC-fax receiving icon will now appear in your Windows Task Tray indicating that Brother PC-Fax Receiving is active.
Posted on Apr 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2014 | Brother MFC-8370DN Laser Multifunction...
Oct 14, 2014 | Brother MFC-J5910DW Color Inkjet...
Oct 30, 2013 | Brother MFC Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 31, 2012 | Brother MFC-210C All-In-One Printer
May 22, 2011 | Brother MFC 6490CW InkJet Printer
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: