Question about LG P505 Phoenix Blue - At&t Used
Bluetooth pairing with bluextel ah3 v 2.0 8g
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
UGH I had such a hard time with this, because it isn't clearly explained.
So here is a solution that should work (it worked for me!):
1. Go to Settings, Bluetooth, and Go to the "Paired Device" menu and leave it open.When it asks to turn BT on, you can do so.
2. This is the part here that screws everyone up. Take the headset and press and hold the multifunction button. KEEP IT HELD DOWN! The light should turn on and stay on. While you are holding it, open the microphone. The light should have been on while you were doing this and still be on. If it didn't stay on the whole way try again from when the mic is closed.
3. Remember the "paired device" menu? Select "New" and it will auto search for the headset.
4. It should be found quickly. The headset (that you should still be holding down but with mic open) will blink, then your phone will ask if you want to pair with Motorola HS850. Say ok, then it will ask for passcode 0000.
5. The headset will blink and the phone will say it was successful, and ask if you want it to be turned on. Say yes and make a test call. It should be fine from there.
Hope it helps!
Posted on Feb 25, 2008
try reseting your phone by charging it completly and then when charge complete turn the phone off and take out the sim card and the battery leave it like that for an hour or more if this doesnt work go to your local AT&T store (sprint, t-mobile,cricket, or your service provider) and tell them your problem and they might have a better solution.
Posted on Nov 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 17, 2014 | LG HBS-700 Bluetooth Headset
Feb 25, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jan 25, 2010 | OEM Systems Bluetooth Headsets - Model...
Apr 10, 2009 | LG KP500 Cookie black on T-Mobile U-Fix...
Mar 23, 2009 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Mar 31, 2008 | OEM Systems Bluetooth Headsets - Model...
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: