Question about Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
According to the instructions that we received with our clock. You should be able to get the Instruction manual from email@example.com. It is also supposed to be under the support section of the website www.dpi-global.com but I couldn't find such a link.
However the "Operational Support" insert has the following:
Setting the clock
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" for at least 4 seconds.
2. While holding the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button", press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" to set the clock
Setting the Alarms
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "AL1" or "AL2" Button for at least 4 seconds.
NOTE: An alarm icon will begin to flash on the LCD display.
2. While holding the "AL1" or "AL2" Button, press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the alarm time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "AL1" or "AL2" Button to set the clock.
4. Press the "AL1" or "AL2" Button consecutively to switch alarm one and alarm two between sounding to a buzzer, the currently set radio station, or a docked iPod.
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
SOURCE: I can not figure out
1. With the dock station off (none of the functions are highlighted) press and holdthe Clock/display and/or Play/Pause button.
2. After holding for up to 5 seconds (still hold) press the hour or minute buttons to adjust th ehour and minute
3. Once you are done, release your the clock/display and/or play/pause button
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
Play around with the Alarm1 button, test it every minute and when it goes off press Alarm1 again to stop it, not snooze. Then try pressing vol + as nothing is playing. Keep trying until your alarm goes off at the desired volume that you put in your Alarm1 settings
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
Setting the Clock:
1. Press the SET Button 3 times until all digits for the main clock are flashing.
2. Press Skip forward and back to change the hour and Volume up and down to change the minutes.
3. Press the set button once to save.
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2015 | Craig Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 21, 2014 | Craig iDual Alarm Clock, Digital PLL FM...
Feb 18, 2014 | Craig iDual Alarm Clock, Digital PLL FM...
Jan 14, 2014 | Timex T311T Clock Radio
Nov 10, 2013 | Craig Electronics Dual Alarm Industrial...
Jun 17, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 22, 2011 | Memorex MI4019BLK Alarm Clock Clock Radio...
Jan 15, 2011 | Lenoxx Electronics CDR-190 Clock Radio
Sep 11, 2009 | Starlite Next Play Clock Radio with iPod...
Nov 28, 2008 | Digital Products International Clok Smooth...
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!