Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) connect printer directly to wall
2) try different walloutlets
3) remove the ink cartridge and then clean it with a lint free cloth.. clean the printheads as well.
4) the unplug the power chord from the back of the printer and then press and hold the power button for 30 sec.. replug the power chord.
5) replace printheads as well as cartridges
6) service the product
Posted on Mar 27, 2011
Por favor, consulte esta p?gina para el restablecimiento:
Posted on Mar 28, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
Aug 23, 2011 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 10, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 28, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 04, 2010 | Epson Stylus NX400 InkJet Printer
Aug 19, 2008 | Lexmark X3550 All-In-One Printer
Jul 19, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
791 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!