Question about Samsung Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
hey, I have the same problem with my D-520... I also tried to install games and I used my bluetooth to transfer the files on the phone...but it wont work... i think it cant be done. i spend hours and hours google-ing the problem and still i never found an answer. apparently samsung needs a jad file...but no matter what it needs, it just cant be instaled. The problem lies with the phone, thats how its made...
mybe someone has found a solution...if so, i would be glad to read it too :)
Posted on Jun 20, 2009
Samsung mobile phones
1. You will surely need Samsung uploader. Download the PC Studio for your model from www.samsung.com.
2. Next, you have to transfer the desired files (both .jad and .jar) in the folder "other files" of the mobile phone.
3. Enter the code *#9998*4678255# (that means: *#9998*INSTALL#), or *#9998*52824678255# (that means *#9998*JAVAINSTALL#) and the message of activation will come.
4. Then, you have to go to the above mentioned .jad file and click "Options".
5. You will be asked if you want to install the application. You shall say: Yes.
6. If you will be asked: "Va zice Non Secure Are you sure to install?". You shall say: Yes.
7. If you want to unset the Java install locking, you will have to enter again the above mentioned codes.
In the past I recommended the following link: http://d500.subtitles.de/main.php?l=tut_irda.
Posted on Jul 15, 2009
hey samsung mobiles have a typical problem with this java appliacationa installion. we need .jad file with .jar file both are to place din memory card.open the memory card and open the .jad file then it gives the option to instal.
Posted on Aug 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2011 | Samsung SGH-E760 Cellular Phone
Apr 17, 2010 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
Aug 15, 2009 | Samsung SGH-U700 Cellular Phone
May 29, 2009 | Samsung SGH-G800 Cellular Phone
Feb 23, 2009 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jan 09, 2009 | Samsung SGH-E251 Mobile Phone - Black
Jan 06, 2009 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Nov 11, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!