Question about Lexmark X6570 InkJet Printer
Have a problem setting the dpi settings
You can change the resolution (dpi) of an image or of the copies you're making from the 6570. Here's instructions on how to do both:
Change the resolution of copies:
1. From the operator panel of the printer, press Copy Mode.
2. Press the menu button.
3. Press the arrow buttons until the Quality option appears.
4. Press the check to select Quality.
5. Press the arrows until the quality you want appears (you can't choose a specific dpi here, but you can adjust the quality).
6. Press the check to select it.
7. Press Start Color or Start Black.
Change the Resolution of an image:
1. Open Productivity Studio.
2. Click File > Open and select the image you want to edit.
3. Click Advanced.
4. Click Image Resolution/Size.
5. Select Photo Size to select from a list of defined photo sizes, or click Custom Size to enter a different size.
6. If you select Custom Size, type the width and height you want to use for the custom size.
Posted on Jan 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 12, 2016 | Epson WorkForce DS-6500 Flatbed Scanner -...
Mar 10, 2014 | LEXMARK INTERNATIONAL, INC. Lexmark...
Nov 09, 2012 | Lexmark X5270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 16, 2012 | Lexmark Prospect Pro205 Wireless...
Sep 09, 2011 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
Jul 08, 2011 | HP ScanJet 7650 Flatbed Scanner
Sep 30, 2010 | Lexmark International Lexmark 6500 Series
Oct 20, 2009 | Canon DR 3020 Path-Through Scanner
Dec 24, 2008 | Lexmark X6170 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 05, 2008 | Lexmark X83 All-In-One InkJet Printer
191 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!