An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: Warning on page 12 of the Garmin 200W Series
This is a statutory warning (depending on the country) of what effect some materials contained within the unit might have on you. The effects described are possibly caused by exposure to large amounts of the material in some cases, not the amount included in the product. Unless you break the unit you won't come into contact with them so it is not normally an issue. If you do break it take care in collecting up the pieces (use throw away gloves) and dispose of electronic equipment in the correct manner for what ever country you are in. Peter
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The most common difference between e-cigarette and traditional cigarette is that e-cigarette do not contain tobacco. Tobacco is the main ingredient in a cigarette, which cause Cancer. Traditional cigarette contains lots of harmful chemicals.
The body's reaction to many of the chemicals in traditional cigarette smoke causes long-lasting inflammation, which in turn leads to chronic diseases like bronchitis, emphysema, and heart disease.
E cigarettes are completely different. They use liquefied nicotine and produce less-harmful water vapor instead of harmful smoke.
E cigarette comes with various flavors. It contains e-liquid, which adds flavor to it. You can refer Shake N vape for more details.
Warning Warning Assembling Solar Powered Dragonfly Humming Bird and...
Your author recently purchased some decorative garden lights at a garage sale and found that they could have endangered his family. Being a typical man, he took the lights out of the box and assembled them without reading important safety warnings in the owner's manual. Fortunately providence offered protection despite such negligence. As a public service, we have provided the opportunity for others to avoid such hazards. Please read below the fold for some important safety information.
The owner's manual for these garden lights actually lists the following hazards to be considered during assembly: Important Safety Information
Assemble only according to these instructions. Improper assembly can create hazards
Wear ANSI-approved safety goggles during assembly
Keep assembly area clean and well lit
Keep bystanders out of the area during assembly
Do not assemble when tired or when under the influence of drugs or medication
Position battery in proper polarity and do not install batteries of different types, charge levels, or capacities together
WARNING: The brass components of this product contain lead, a chemical known in the State of California to cause birth defects (or other reproductive harm). (California Health & Safety Code Section 25249.5 et. seq.)
This is not a toy.
Do not allow children to play with or near this item
Use as intended only
The manufacturer went to great lengths it seems to bring such a product to homes and gardens in America. A lot of good men were lost. Hopefully future customers wanting happy, colorful garden night lights will be safe and the past sacrifices of these unsuspecting men, too eager to assemble butterflies without reading the directions first, will not have been in vain.
By Darren Smith
The chemicals present in any one cosmetic product are unlikely to cause harm. But none of us use just one product. Think about how many products you use in a single day - from toothpaste to soap, shampoo, hair conditioner, deodorant, body lotion, shaving products and makeup - and how many products you use in a year, and over a lifetime. Small amounts of toxic chemicals add up and can accumulate in our bodies through cosmetic use and through other chemical exposures in food, water and air. Chemicals linked to cancer and birth defects do not belong in personal care products, period.
Due to current laws, all products containing components with known harmful substances have to disclose to the consumer. In this case the components containing a trace of lead do not come in contact with your consumable beverage. Now, if you were to eat the coffee maker in its entirety at a rate of say ten thousand a day every day for 1000 years you might have a few percent greater chance of developing cancer. Lng winded way t say "No worries".... Eric
Hi there. The majority of electrical apparatus use cords that contain a small quantity of lead. This metal is dangerous if ingested, and should not be a main concerned if handled, providing that you wash your hands afterward. I quote what American Cancer Society says:
Many electrical wires and cables have small amounts of lead in their
outside insulation (surface covering), which can rub off on the hands
of people who touch the wires. People can be exposed to lead by
ingesting it, so if they eat or put their hands in their mouths without
washing up after handling these wires, they can take in small amounts
of lead. The bigger hazard is likely to be to toddlers and babies who
put wires in their mouths. Since they crawl around on the floor, it can
be challenging to keep them away from wires.
How can I avoid exposure (and protect
children in the house)?
The most important point to avoid exposure is to wash your
hands after handling the electrical cords to avoid swallowing any lead
that rubs off onto them.
Don't eat or feed children while handling
lead-containing cords or stringing holiday lights.
Since small children are more likely to put cords, fingers,
and other objects in their mouths, keep lead-containing wires out of
Children are more affected by lead (see ACS document,
Lead), and should always have their hands washed before handling food