Forgot Nokia 1600 security code
I have a guaranted solution for ur problem. U must send me
feedback and post clarification request after the solution.
I have a method to bypass ur security code. Later on u may change it.
For it, the process are :
1) When the phone asks for security code, there is unlock option in the left hand side of the screen.
2) At that time, dont enter it.
3) Instead of it, press and hold left soft key and * button at once. (dont press them alternately, otherwise it dont work)
4) If u hv properly pressed the buttons, then it will ask an option "
Press * to unlock ". At that time, fastly press the * button.
5) Now u have bypassed the security code.
6) Later on u can change ur security code by same process from the security option inside the settings option.
Dont forget to send ur kind feedback and rate my solution !!! (
For posting clarification request, u have to choose clarification
request instead of solution in the "post a ....." option and post it.)
Sajan (email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org)
May 04, 2008 |
Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone