Need to clear all printing jobs from the printer 4250 HP
We are a school and a child printed several thousand copies of a picture. The job already spooled and cannot be cancelled from the computer end. The cancel job function does not work from the printer.
How can we manually clear the print jobs from the printer?
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
any 49.xxxx codes are related to firmware crash. the probable cause is a corrupt file in the print queue. remove the printer from the network then after network is disconnected - cycle the power on the machine ( switch off then wait 10 seconds switch back on) the 49 error will probably clear . if so Clear All print jobs in Print queue on the computerr workstation. then reconnect printer and away you go! if however the error remains then you will need to Upgrade the firmware or replace the firmare chip/formatter ( unlikely I've only ever replaced one out of thousands of calls for this fault)
In the print driver you should have the option to collate, you need to make sure that that option is on, and when you go to send the print job, you need to make sure that you adjust the finishing options in the driver to tell it to staple.
you may need to turn off your print services on your pc. pull up the printer que on the pc. delete the jobs in the que. right click my computer. go to mange. go to services and applications .go 2 services. double left click. look for print spooler. right click. choose stop. then go to printer and reset job. turn off printer. turn on printer. restart your print spooler. close all windows and try to print
HP Laserjet 4250 Network connected laserjet printer.
Steps to be follwed to set right :
01. Please check in number of desktops or laptops it connected.
02. Give proper IP Address in the Desktop or Laptop where it has to be orignally installed.
03. Being a network printer, lot of desktop or laptop users might have printing job iniated.
04. Right click the printer properties which is available bottom right hand corner ikon and delete or cacel all printing jobs.
05. The original desktop or laptop where the IP Address created will be rebooted. System should be restarted.
06. Try to print now to close this solution.
07. Still the problem persits, kindy contact local HP Authorised printer service engineer to set right this issue.
Try to delete the print jobs again and if it will not clear or clear the previous jobs, click on start then on run, the type in services.msc on the open box then enter on the services local window look for print spooler, right clcik on it then click on stop, right click back and click on start. reboot the computer and try prionting again
go to priner and faxs in control panel double click "hpdeskjet" driver icon, window should open with pending jobs, you can delete them before they get to printer, if jobs are at printer then power off and on of printer will clear its memory of jobs requested
maybe too one of your pictures is bigger than the paper so your printer is trying to finish very big job. either way powering off printer and deleteing jobs in driver then power on printer will enable next job to be sent