Question about Canon PIXMA MG2120 Photo All-in-One Inkjet Printer, Copy/Print/Scan
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: error 5100 canon ip90
You may try this to rest the 5100 error:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Posted on Dec 07, 2008
SOURCE: CANON IP 1300 SERVICE ERROR 5100
ERROR 5100 means that there is some foreign object blocking your ink cartridge carriage that disables it from moving. It may be a piece of paper or a scotch tape or a staple wire. You may try cleaning also the encoder strip with a moist tissue paper. Furthermore, you may also try cleaning CAREFULLY the contact points of the cartridge holder and the cartridge itself (those shiny bronze pins) with a moist lint-free cloth.
Posted on Oct 29, 2009
 or E,2,2 is CARRIAGE ERROR. Maybe is the faulty of CARRIAGE UNIT, LOGIC BOARD, CARRIAGE MOTOR or TIMING **** STRIP FILM.
Posted on May 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2017 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 12, 2012 | Canon Pixma MX420 All-In-One Printer
Aug 22, 2012 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 31, 2010 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 02, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX700 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP510 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 27, 2008 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
131 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: