Question about Cell Phones
To unlock your mobile , there is an easy way . To get the unlock code , visit the site Mobile-unlocker.com . Here , they ask to provide the country, network provider name and IMEI Number . After that, you can get the unlock code through mail for your Samsung galaxy S III.
Posted on Jan 04, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , email@example.com. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like email@example.com) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
SOURCE: How can I unlock my
Let me give you a little background and then some solutions. This is generic because I don't know your carrier. I've used ATT as an example.
Phones are naturally unlocked, but a service provider might lock them
When originally manufactured, all GSM cell phones are unlocked. That is, they can be used with any SIM from any cellphone service provider - always assuming, of course, that the cellphone service provider has compatible GSM service on the same frequency bands that the phone can operate on.
Most cell phone service providers electronically 'lock' the phone so that it can only be used with their service. There are obvious reasons why they choose to do this - in particular, to force you to pay what are usually very high roaming charges when you take your phone out of their network and use it elsewhere in the world.
Fortunately, this locking is reversible. With some phones, it is possible to simply enter an unlocking password code into the phone and it is immediately then unlocked. Other phones need to be connected up to a special unlocking data terminal.
Your phone has to be unlocked by the carrier. LG, Motorala, Sony Ericsson, Nokia and most of their ilk, will not give consumers the unlock codes but don't despair.
A PUK (PIN Unlock Key) code is required to unlock SIM cards that have become locked following three successive incorrect PIN entries. If your SIM card becomes locked, you will need to get a PUK code from your carrier. For example, if you have AT&T to unlock your SIM card, you can obtain your phone's PUK code from AT&T by:
● logging in to your myWireless Account online
● using their Technical Support Chat
● calling Customer Care at 1-800-331-0500
To get your phone's PUK code online from ATT:
● Log in to your myWireless Account.
● Select My Services under My Account.
● From the My Services screen, select My Phone/Device.
● Select Unblock SIM Card.
● The Unblock SIM screen will display your PUK code.
Once you receive your PUK code, you will need to enter it into your phone to set a new PIN code.
Note: If you enter the wrong ATT PUK code 10 times in a row, your SIM card will be invalidated, and you will need to purchase a new SIM Card. The phone will display the following error: "PUK blocked call operator."
There are three other ways to unlock a phone:
● The carrier will unlock the phone for you at one of its retail outlets;
● You can do it yourself by clicking on this link Free Unlock Codes ,
● Pay $3.89 at the following website: www.theunlockshack.com/.
I trust that this is helpful and solves your problem. All the best
Posted on May 22, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 23, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy S Iii S3 Gt-i9300 16gb...
Dec 31, 2013 | Cell Phones
Jun 16, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy S Iii S3 Gt-i9300 16gb...
Apr 19, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy S 4G Cell Phone
Apr 10, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy S Iii S3 Gt-i9300 16gb...
Apr 03, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy S III S3 GT-i9300 16GB...
Dec 13, 2012 | Samsung GT- I9300 16GB Galaxy S III...
Dec 10, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Oct 24, 2012 | Samsung Factory Unlocked Galaxy S3 S Iii...
Aug 19, 2017 | Cell Phones
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!