Question about Hotpoint Washing Machines
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Ok - I will answer my own problem seeing as though I have now fitted it!
1. remove door (2 screws)
2. There is a tensioned wire loop holding the front part of the boot seal in position. - prize off the plastic cap at the 11 o'clock position, all will become clear and you will be able to remove the wire loop.
3. Remove top of washing machine (2 allen screws behind caps at the front.
4. Remove soap dispenser draw and any screws holding the front control panel and top of the door.
5. Remove bottom front plinth (just pull it off) underneath are a couple of screws holding the front panel part of the machine, remove these.
6. Remove front of machine giving you access to the steel band which locks the other end of the boot seal in position. Slacken this band right back using a nut-spinner screwdriver. Pull off the old boot and clean the lip ready for fitting of the new boot.
7. Fit new boot seal using a squirt of washing up liquid as lubricant if needed (mine didn't) to reseat the seal.
8. Refit and tension steel band.
9. Re-assemble front panel, ease boot back into front lip position then refit wire loop using a suitable pair of pliers/molegrips to crimp the retaining plastic cap back in situ.
Posted on Nov 02, 2009
Remove lower rear cover of washer, locate, and remove large black hose fastened to bottom of drum, remove and clean plastic filter inside hose.
Please rate my solution.
Posted on Aug 28, 2009
You need to seperate the 2 halves of the door, remove all screws securing the 2 halves together, and prize apart.
You will then see how all the parts are fitted.
Posted on Dec 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 10, 2016 | Hotpoint Aquarius WD640 Front Load...
Feb 06, 2014 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
Jun 29, 2011 | Hotpoint Aquarius WF210 Front Load Washer
Apr 08, 2010 | Hotpoint Aquarius WD640 Front Load...
Sep 02, 2009 | Hotpoint Aquarius WF000 Front Load Washer
Nov 19, 2017 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
519 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: