Question about HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
What do i do? have tryed holding #6 and ok cancel and unpuging?
Please let me know what is the exact error message you get on the printer screen.
and also let me know which cartridges you are using.
the cartridges you need to use are HP Black : 27 or 56
HP Tri color cartridge : 22 and 58
Posted on Jan 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. press * and # to enter a secret support menu.
2. Enter code 123
3. Press Right button until "System Config Menu". Press OK.
4. Hardware Failure Status. Press OK
5. Press OK to Clear.
7. Press Right button to Ink Initialization Status. Press OK
8. Cancel and Cancel to the secret support main menu.
9. Press Right button until "Print Tests Menu". Press OK.
10. Nozzle Test. Press OK
11. Wait until the print test is finish.
12. Press Cancel and Candel until the error 0×00000000 appear and then power off.
13. Power On again. The error disappear.
Feb 17, 2011 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Jan 12, 2011 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 02, 2010 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 18, 2010 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
May 07, 2010 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 22, 2010 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 31, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Apr 09, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 05, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
May 27, 2008 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
268 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: