Question about Kyocera FS-920 Laser Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you can find the driver for the printer at this location..
the fs/km uniprint driver version 8.4 is the updated windows 98 printer driver for that.
Posted on May 12, 2008
There are 2 possibility to cause your printer acting like this:
1) Green Off, Red Fast-Flashing = Paper Jam or waiting for jam reset.
2) Green Off, Red Slow-Flashing = Paper Empty or Paper tray is not inserted.
If it is condition 1) then just remove the jam paper then open and close the Top Cover to clear the error.
If it is condition 2) then insert some paper in the paper tray.
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
SOURCE: Kyocera Ecosys FS 920
There are actually some certain meaning on the red light and green
light showing different information to user. The summaries are:
1) Green On, Red Off = Printer Ready.
2) Green Fast-Flashing, Red Fast-Flashing = Printer warm up.
3) Green Fast-Flashing, Red Off = Printer off-line.
4) Green Slow-Flashing, Red Off = Processing Data.
5) Green Off, Red On = Cover Opened, Toner Empty or Developer Unit / Drum unit missing.
6) Green Off, Red Fast-Flashing = Paper Jam or waiting for jam reset.
7) Green Off, Red Slow-Flashing = Paper Empty or Paper tray is not inserted.
8) Green Off, Red Off = Printer power is off.
9) Green Very-Slow-Flashing, Red Off = Printer in sleep mode.
10) Green (any condition above), Red Slow-Flashing = Toner low or paper empty.
So what is your printer condition? Better know what is going on your printer so can solve the problem.
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 31, 2017 | Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
May 30, 2011 | Kyocera FS-920 Laser Printer
May 28, 2011 | Kyocera FS-920 Laser Printer
Oct 08, 2009 | Kyocera FS-920 Laser Printer
Jun 01, 2009 | Kyocera FS-920 Laser Printer
Mar 24, 2009 | Kyocera FS-920 Laser Printer
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!