Question about Audio Players & Recorders
I have a Spartus clock model no. 1147 but i dont know how to set the alarm, i had pressed the button but nothing happened, please somebody help me, thanks.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Timex T158W Alarm Clock
Hold down the "buzzer", "radio" or "sound" buttons until you hear a beep and one of those words is blinking. then, use the arrow keys to go up and down by minute and only by minute (which means you are going to have to wait awhile if you want to change the time to many hours ahead or behind). When you get to the time you want, press enter.
Posted on Dec 15, 2007
I have a solution for the GE Auto set clock and radio model number 7-4892A. The only way that I had found out just by accident is that you are suppose to hold down the manual clock set until you start to see the Year and then the Date. There you will be able to set it to the correct date or year.
Posted on Mar 11, 2008
I'm not 100% sure if this is right or not, but i used to have one similar and the way to reset it was:
Posted on Nov 10, 2008
SOURCE: lost manual for a timex t307s
Setting the Alarm 1 for AM/FM Radio
1. Press and hold the 2 Radio Alarm 1 Button. The display will flash and the Radio Alarm Indicator will appear. If
you do not begin setting the time within ten seconds of pressing the button, the display will stop flashing and you will
need to press the 2 Radio Alarm 1 Button again.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the wake time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, as shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the radio alarm time, while the display is still flashing you will need to select the station. First, press the
L Mode/DST Button to select a radio frequency. Next, select a station using the M Memory Set 1-6 Buttons. For
more information on programming radio stations into memory, see the Programming Radio Station Settings section of
this manual. Rotate the O Volume Thumbwheel to set the wake sound volume.
4. After setting the radio alarm wake time and sound, you will need to select the 7-5-2 setting. The 7-5-2 setting lets you
set the alarm for a full week, weekdays only, or the weekend. Before setting the alarm, be sure that the correct date
is set, as shown in the “Auto-Set” and Manual Time and Date Settings section of the manual. While the display is still
flashing, press the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the desired setting is shown.
5. After you have set the radio alarm wake time, sound, and 7-5-2 setting, press the 4 Enter Button. The Radio Alarm
Indicator will appear on the display, showing that the radio alarm has been set.
Setting Alarm 2 for Nature Sounds/Buzzer
1. Press and hold the 7 Nature Sounds/Buzzer Alarm 2 Button until the Alarm 2 settings and Sounds Alarm
Indicator appear on the display.
2. Press the 1 Reverse or 6 Forward Button to set the Alarm 2 time.
3. Use the L Mode/DST Button to select a nature sound or the buzzer to wake to. There is a choice of five sounds:
Sound #1: Ocean Surf
Sound #2: Birds
Sound #3: Brook
Sound #4: Wind Chimes
4. See Note #4 in the Setting Alarm 1 section for instructions on setting the 7-5-2 alarm setting for Alarm 2.
5. After you have programmed the Alarm 2 settings, press the 4 Enter Button or wait ten seconds to return to the clock
display. The Sounds Alarm Indicator will appear on the display, showing that the alarm is set.
Posted on Dec 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 18, 2015 | Televison & Video
Dec 27, 2012 | Discovery Channel Discovery Kids - Rocket...
Nov 19, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 29, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 07, 2011 | Equity Time USA Insta-Set 40009 clock
Aug 19, 2011 | Homedics SS-4000 Clock Radio
Press and hold the "Alarm
Set" button for five to seven seconds and the year will begin to blink when the clock is ready for
Set the year by pressing the
right-arrow, "Up" or "+" button, depending on your model of
Set the month, day, hour and minute.
Press the "Alarm Set" or "DST" button to cycle through each
field, and use the "Up," "+" or right-arrow button to
adjust the values within each field.
Press the "Alarm
Set" or "DST" button after setting the date and time to store
the information into your clock's memory.
Press alarm 2 to change from Celsius to Fahrenheit.
Press alarm 1 to change from 24 hr time to 12 hr time.
Aug 08, 2011 | Equity Time USA Insta-Set 44200 Clock...
Apr 13, 2011 | Spectra Studebaker SB2103 Clock Radio
Mar 11, 2011 | RCA RP3711 Clock Radio
Feb 05, 2011 | Memorex Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 13, 2017 | Eclipse Audio Players & Recorders
292 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!