An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: Picture shakes when viewing
If this model has the casette tape for recording, the reels that spin the spools might be slightly warn and wobble while taking the picure. Try recording with the digital image stabilization on and then again while off to see if it makes any difference.
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. The best pictures can be taken with a tripod and using self timer or the remote control of the camera.
2. Some people think that the best picture can be taken with suddenly pressing the shutter. In reality it is not true. So the best pictures can only be taken with two steps. First, pressing half way and without not shaking the camera continuing on pressing the shutter. At last the camera takes picture. But a good photographer does not know the moment of taking the picture. He/She only knows and concentrates on not shaking the camera.
3. Best pictures can only be taken with an artistic point of view. Best photographers place the subjects to the most estetic point and the best estetic position.
4. Best pictures can only be taken without using the flash.
5. Best pictures can only be taken at the Golden Hour time. Golden Hour is the time period, starting with the Sun rise and ends after an hour. Second Golden Hour starts before an hour of Sun Set and ends with the Sun Set.
6. Best pictures can only be taken by a best photographer so you can never see a best photographer's portrait as a best picture.
7. Best pictures can not be taken with a most expensive camera but can be taken by a best working amateur photographer.
8. Best pictures can not be taken by professionals but can be taken by the professional amateurs.
9. Best pictures can only be taken with the camera which has a greater sensor size.
10. Best pictures can only be taken with a natural view of the objects.
Hi, It is problem of ccd imager chip in DSC-T1 camera that gives you washed out still image after taking shot/ stored image, you may get live view correct in camera mode and movie but it saves taken still picture over bright etc. Replace ccd imager chip by local camera repair shop to solve this issue. Thanks.
The problem with most digital cameras is that there is a slight delay between when you press the shutter and when the picture is actually taken. The only real solution is to continue hold the camera steady for a second or two after you think you've taken the picture. You can check the camera is ok by placing it on a firm, steady surface and using the self timer to take a picture. This picture should turn out ok. The reason that video looks ok is that as it's a moving picture slight movements by you are constantly disguised.
The Pentax 200d does not preview the picture on the LCD. You compose the picture in the view finder. After the picture is taken you can look at the picture only when you push the bottom left hand button. I would contact Pentax Inc. USA at 600 12th. St., Golden, Colorado 80401, for a French manual or info on how to get one.
You can choose whether or not to display the picture you have just taken on
ON : The picture being recorded to the card is displayed. This is useful for
making a brief check of the picture you have just taken. You can
resume shooting anytime during REC VIEW.
OFF : The picture being recorded to the card is not displayed. This is
useful when you want to prepare for your next shot while the
previous picture is being recorded.
1 In the shooting mode top menu,
select MODE MENU SETUP
REC VIEW OFF or ON, and press
The speed is selectable from 3 types at the continuous advance.
Continuous advance: Single shot AF: max. 1.8 fps (live view and anti-shake are activated for each frame. TIFF image cannot be taken), continuous AF: max. 1.9 fps (live view, AF, AE, anti-shake are activated for each frame. TIFF image cannot be taken.)
Hi-Speed continuous advance: max. 2.7 fps (Anti-shake is activated for each frame. AF, AE, WB, and live view are fixed at the first frame. TIFF image cannot be taken.)
UHS continuous advance: 7 fps. (Image size is fixed at 640x480. AF, AE, and WB are fixed at the first frame. TIFF and RAW image cannot be taken. Digital zoom disabled.)
Actual speed may vary depending on the subjects and shooting conditions.
* Three frames can be taken continuously in normal and Hi continuous mode.
*In UHS mode, the images can be taken as much as possible to the limitation of the storage capacity. For reference, STD: 180 frames, FINE: 160 frames, X. FINE: 100 frames (approx.).
What is the Macro function used for?
The Macro function allows you to take close-up pictures. Use the Macro mode when you are 8.4” to 19.2” away from your subject.
Where is the Reference Manual for the D-390?
The Reference Manual is located on the Camedia Master CD-ROM and is available in four languages (English, French, Spanish, and German. The manual can be viewed on your computer screen or printed on your printer.
How can I get traditional photo prints from my digital camera?
Most photo processing centers or digital printing Kiosks can make traditional photo prints from a digital camera. There are also many on-line photo processors which conveniently deliver prints by mail. You can also make prints yourself if you have a photo quality printer like the Olympus P-400 printer.
Why are there so many quality settings?
Different quality settings are used for different purposes; for example, lower quality settings can be used to e-mail pictures because of its small file size. Higher quality settings are used for printing photo quality images.
What settings should I use to get the best picture quality?
The best picture quality setting on the D-390 is SHQ (Super High Quality). The SHQ file is the largest of all four quality settings. The image file size is approximately 786K.
What is the video output used for?
The video output is used for viewing images from your camera to a TV. A slideshow can be accomplished by using the camera hooked to the TV or recorded from a VCR.
When taking macro images, can I use the viewfinder?
Since the viewfinder sees the subject different than the picture taking lens, we recommend using the LCD monitor screen for taking macro pictures. The image previewed on the LCD monitor will be the exact image that is taken.
How do I make a Panorama picture?
You can easily make panorama pictures with your D-390 by “stitching” together multiple pictures. First, activate the panorama mode on the camera by selecting Mode Menu - Camera - Panorama. Take your pictures while making sure to overlap the edges of the images. Download your pictures to a computer and then use the “Panorama” function in Camedia Master to stitch them together. For more detailed information, please refer to the camera documentation.
What is movie mode function?
The movie mode function allows you to record short movie clips. The recorded movies can be played back or stored as still images using the cameras index function. Please note that the D-390 does not record sound in the movie mode.
Can I add sound to a movie made with my D-390?
The D-390 does not record sound in the movie mode.
What is the best way to e-mail images?
E-mailing pictures that were taken with your camera is as easy as attaching a file to your message.