Question about LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
I want the user manua
This took me sooo long to figure out; half the global LG sites don't work for downloads, and even then you're never sure which one you need!
1. google 'LG Mobile support tool', and download it.
2. go into 'settings -> connectivity -> USB connection' and select 'data service'.
3. connect the phone to your computer with the USB cable.
3. run the LG mobile support tool (it's a small exe file that doesn't need installing)
4. go into 'customer support -> application, manual and USB driver download'
5. enter the IMEI, select the model number (KE850A), and serial number in the fields given. These can all be found behind the battery
6. click 'read info'
7. It should list 3 things in the box below; the software, manual, and USb driver.
8. double-click on the one(s) you want to download!!
Spread this around; I think many people have had this problem and I spent hours try to obtain the software myself.
Posted on May 23, 2009
Goon your networks website and it tells u on der xx
Posted on Jan 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2011 | LG Cell Phones
on Apr 07, 2010 | Cell Phones
Oct 28, 2010 | LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
Sep 08, 2009 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Jul 04, 2009 | LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
May 19, 2009 | LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
Oct 07, 2008 | LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
Jan 14, 2008 | LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
203 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!