Depending on your browser, follow the instructions mentioned below to set your home page.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to the website that you want to set as your home page.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Under the General tab, Click Use Current
- Click OK.
1. Open Firefox.
2. Open the webpage that you want to set as your homepage.
3. Click the icon to the left of the web address, drag it to the Home button, and release.
4. Click Yes to set this as your home page.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
3. Select Settings.
4. Add the home button to the browser toolbar.
5. Homepage button is off by default.
6. On the Settings page, select the "Show Home button" checkbox in the "Appearance" section.
7. Set your homepage
When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. Type in the URL for the webpage that you want to set as your homepage there.