Question about Cell Phones
I need the restriction code for a Vodafone Nokia C3-00 ASAP! IMEI- 355366040806305 ..Please send code!!
Unlock Cell Phones
Your cell phone may be locked to a particular cell phone provider and in this case it needs to be unlocked to use with a different cell phone service provider. To get the security code/restriction code to unlock the cell phone from the current cell phone provider so you can use the SIM card with a different phone provider, Please click on this link and follow my instructions :- http://www.fixya.com/support/r4049238-unlock_cell_phone If your phone provider does not help you then these WEB sites it provides security codes for a small price. http://www.mobileunlockstore.com/?gclid=CKDb2_y2558CFSlJagodxBkDHw http://www.mobileunlocksolutions.com/ http://www.superunlockcodes.com http://unlockcellphonecode.com/
Posted on Jan 03, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Handset Unlock - Instructions
Please find below the instructions to unlock your handset.
Handset Unlock Procedure for IMEI: 353508029865248
Your unlock code is: 426850229882845
PHONE UNLOCK PROCEDURE
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT ANY UNLOCK PROCESS
This procedure unlocks the handset from being network restricted from only using SIM cards from Vodafone Australia. In case of difficulties, please refer to the FAQ listed below
1. Take note of the unlocking code shown above
2. Insert a Non-Vodafone Australia working SIM card.
3. Ensure the phone is charged and then switch the phone on.
4. Optional Step: If the SIM card has a PIN, enter your PIN number. (See FAQ below)
5. The phone will then display a message. The most common is “Phone Restricted”. Select “undo” by pressing the middle soft-key button. (Different message? See FAQ below)
6. Carefully read step 6 before attempting to enter the unlock code. This step has the potential to PERMANENTLY BLOCK YOUR PHONE!
Enter into the phone #pw+ followed by the 15-digit unlocking code then +1# (Unlocking code is shown above). Do not enter the 15-digit IMEI number by mistake
To enter + press the * (star) key two times
To enter p press the * (star) key three times
To enter w press the * (star) key four times
For Example: If your 15-digit unlocking code is 123456789012345, enter the following in sequence: #pw+12456789012345+1#
(When entering the unlocking sequence it disappears? See the FAQ below)
7. Then press “OK”
8. The handset will display “Phone restriction off” unlocked after successful entry of the unlocking code. This will be confirmed if you can make and receive calls with the Non-Vodafone Australia SIM card. (You will need reception and phone credit with the different network provider)
Posted on Jan 30, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2014 | Vodafone Mobile Connect (055270) Wireless...
Aug 29, 2011 | Nokia C3 Cell Phone
May 19, 2011 | Nokia C3 Cell Phone
May 03, 2011 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Mar 06, 2011 | Nokia C3 Cell Phone
Sep 24, 2010 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Sep 17, 2010 | Nokia 2730 Cell Phone
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!