Question about Konica Minolta Bizhub C250 C252 C300 C352 Control Panel - Tested & Working
My bizhub c252 displays "Malfunction was Detected " "CS Care will call the service centre" C2555 How can i fix this?
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
C-2555 relates to a low toner density in the yellow imaging unit. I'm sure your daughter pressing buttons did not cause it.
I suggest you release the yellow imaging unit (the bottow row of units)
Just realease and pull it out a little way. Then switch the machine on with the door open. It won't start, but will ask you to shut the front door. Reseat the yellow imaging unit and shut the door. The machine should go in to a stabilization mode and then work.
However, if it comes back, I suspect a new yellow imaging unit will be required.
Posted on Feb 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 25, 2013 | Konica Minolta bizhub Office Equipment &...
1. Turn main power switch OFF.
2. Turn main power switch ON while pressing the Menu/Select key.
3. Keep pressing the Menu/Select key until the LED turns OFF on the control Panel.
4. Check to make sure that "Trouble Reset" is displayed on the control Panel
after LED turns OFF.
5. Pressing the Menu/Select key.
6. Check to make sure that "OK" is displayed and the it has been reset.
7. Turn main power switch OFF and ON again, and make sure that the machine properly
Good Luck and Thank You for using Fixya.
Dec 16, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub C450P Laser Printer
Feb 14, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: