Question about Sony NWZ-B103FBLK MP3 Player
For this you can contact any nearest available sony service centre for updation of firmware or if you have a registration card along with the product then first get registered and the ncheck firmware update from www.sonyworld.con
Thanks for using fixya.
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
This is how to get into update mode,
All you do is this,
1) Switch the player OFF using the main on/off switch.
2) Hold down the "MENU" or the "PLAY" button and keep it held down.(try the other buttons if these dont work)
3) Connect the usb to the player.
4) Wait for about 10 seconds before releasing the button.
5) You should be now in "ROCK USB" upgrade mode
6) Then just start ConsumerUpdate and upload your firmware.
Posted on Feb 09, 2008
SOURCE: Creative zen touch firmware help
I had the same problem with my Zen Touch.
The solution is to use a pc that was never connected to the player, uninstall media player 11 and only then upgrade the firmware.
Posted on Aug 24, 2008
i have walkman sony digital mp3 player by model no. NWD-B103, I am misiing below error
the error is BOOT ERROR SHUTTING DOWN
Posted on Oct 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2011 | Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
Jan 28, 2011 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B103F MP3 Player
Dec 26, 2009 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B135 MP3 Player
Oct 31, 2009 | Sony NW-E405 MP3 Player
Oct 07, 2009 | Sony NWZ-B103FBLK MP3 Player
Sep 12, 2009 | Sony NWDB105FB MP3 Player
Sep 01, 2009 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B135 MP3 Player
Sep 24, 2008 | Sony NWZ-B103FBLK MP3 Player
248 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!