Question about Tablets & eReaders
My son forgot his password and did not set up a google account yet. is there anyway to bypass the password??
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
TC1000 Password Clearing Procedure
1. Discharge any static electricity you may be carrying, it can burn up your mainboard and it doesn't take much! Remove the battery pack and place it out of immediate reach. you will be tempted to snap it back in later before it should be and this will spoil the work. Read everything before you start so you will understand. Remove the mini PCI communications/ memory expansion slot cover (2 small phillips screws, stick them to a piece of tape. When you reinstall them later, start by turning backwards till you hear and feel the threads mesh, then tighten slowly ... you don't want to strip out the threads on your frame! "Lefty loosey, righty tighty")
2. Remove the RTC battery “Real Time Clock (RTC) Battery” This is the black coated nickel sized battery tucked under the frame edge a little. You may have to remove the RAM if you have the extra slot filled to have enough room to work the RTC battery out. to remove the RAM chip pull the spring arms gently away from both sides at once and it will pop up at a 45 degree angle. pull it straight out. to reinstall it later put it back in at an angle, push it gently in then down to let the arms snap onto it and hold it in place. only goes in 1 way, note the notch. Use a toothpick to lift the black plastic film from the edge of the chip as it always tries to get in the way on reinstall. Have some patience or let someone else do it. DO NOT use any metal tools and be sure to remain static free!
Break or cut a short piece off your toothpick to make it easier to use the squared end to push and work the connector of the RTC battery plug off it's attachment. You may be able to unplug the RTC battery without removing it, your call. It connects at the white connector thats located next to the frame rail that separates the battery compartment from the mini PCI communications/ memory expansion bay. It is between (above) the battery release switch and the thumb lift depression to lift out the battery. Now, hold the power switch in the on position for 30 or 40 seconds to discharge any static. This is a good and recommended practice every once in awhile when batt is out and AC is not connected.
3. Wait approximately five minutes.
4. Replace the RTC battery (or reconnect it)and reassemble the tablet PC except for the main battery, do not install it yet! Remember the toothpick will help you get the plastic film lifted clear of the RAM chip, work it into place at a 45 deg angle and then gently press it down till it locks. DO NOT STRIP out your cover screws, or try to get them super tight. They will strip out your frame, finger snug is enough.
Do not reinsert the battery pack at this time! Thats why you can't reach it!
5. Connect AC power to the tablet PC.
6. Turn on the tablet PC.
All passwords and all CMOS settings have been cleared.
7. Now you can reinstall the main Batt!
Posted on Apr 05, 2008
Unlock windows password,the easiest way I ever use is to adopt Windows Password Reset ,just a few steps:
Step 1: Download and install Windows Password Reset
Step 2: Burn Windows Password Reset Std ISO file to CD/DVD
Step 3: Put in your newly created CD and remove your Windows Password.
For more details,go to: http://www.windowspasswordreset.net
Posted on May 28, 2012
Most tablets and smartphone use gorilla glass which is highly scratch resistant. It's probably just dirty, use a lint free cloth damped lightly with water and clean it. If it doesn't clean up post a picture of it.
Posted on Dec 06, 2012
I don't know but my son put a pass code on his tablet and can't get in and he got his for Christmas also. Do you know how to reset the pass code?
Posted on Dec 27, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 17, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 27, 2015 | Kocaso M9300 Google Android 4.2 capacitive...
Sep 10, 2014 | Polaroid 7-in. Internet Tablet - Other
Aug 15, 2014 | Polaroid PMID4311BK 4.3 Internet Tablet...
Apr 21, 2014 | Kocaso MID M9100 9 Dual Camera Android 4.0...
Apr 18, 2014 | Kocaso M730W 1.2GHz 4GB 7 Capacitive...
Apr 04, 2014 | Kocaso M M9100 9-Inch 8 GB Tablet
Mar 23, 2014 | Kocaso M730W 1.2GHz 4GB 7 Capacitive...
Nov 13, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite R10-S802TD Tablet PC
143 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!