Question about Parrot MINIKIT Bluetooth Hands-Free Kit Wireless Headset
Hello there, i have just bought a van with a Parrot CK 3100 already installed. When i try to pair the two the phone rcognises the Parrot but 'pairing failed' comes up on the Parrot. Any clues or can i order a manual.
Yours in great antisipation
If you have lost the pairing on your phone with the headset follow these simple steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Parrot device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’, but try '1234' again if that doesn't work
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
Hope this helps
Season's Greetings from Fixya
Posted on Dec 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2016 | Parrot Ck3100 Lcd Voice Bluetooth Ck-3100...
Aug 02, 2008 | Cell Phones
Jan 20, 2013 | Parrot CK3100 Advanced Bluetooth Handsfree...
Jan 21, 2012 | Parrot SA Parrot Ck3100 Lcd Handsfree...
Mar 16, 2011 | Parrot CAR PAICK3300 GPS Receiver
Feb 02, 2011 | Parrot Hands-Free Car Kit with LCD Display...
Aug 29, 2010 | Nokia E71 Smartphone
Mar 02, 2010 | Parrot SA Parrot Ck3100 Lcd Handsfree...
Dec 24, 2008 | Parrot MINIKIT Bluetooth Hands-Free Kit...
Mar 11, 2008 | Cell Phones
Oct 24, 2015 | Parrot MINIKIT Bluetooth Hands-Free Kit...
Jan 30, 2015 | Parrot MINIKIT Bluetooth Hands-Free Kit...
232 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!