Question about Epson STYLUS OFFICE T1100 COLOUR INKJET PRINTER
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have the same exact problem of paper half torn removed but I can not see the other half anywhere. The printer has hardly worked for at the most six pages and now showing paper jam error. How do I fix it?
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
SOURCE: Epson Stylus D88 Plus paper jam
1. Unplug the power and USB cables from the printer. I pried open my
C42UX printer, careful not to break anything. I use a flat blade
screwdriver to pry it apart; there are two-three tabs at the back and
two at the front. Gently push them in, and then using a bit of force
pry apart the cover.
2. Next I removed the two (2) waste ink pads. They are located at the back on the left hand side. I used the flat blade screwdriver to lift up the ink pads (they were soaked). Please use rubber gloves as it gets very messy.
3. Next I took the pads to the kitchen skin and washed them with just plain hot water until they were white again. I just let the hot water run on them (the pads are about three inches long).
4. Once washed I dried them using a hair drier. (you could place it the sun for a few hours or on top of your heater or maybe in a heated oven; (make sure you do not set it on fire with too much heat).
5. Once dried I placed the pads back in the ink waste bin at the back of the printer.
6. I closed the printer cover and put back all the pieces and plugged in the USB & power cable and turned it on. (Yes the lights are still flashing).
7. Go to this link and download this software: http://inkjetprinterhelp.us/epsonSSC.html
8. Install the software and run it.
9. Select your printer and model number ( It only says C42 there is no UX, choose it anyway).It will ask if you replaced with new pads; say “YES”. Then close the window.
10. Now right click on the SSC service utility, it looks like a printer icon near your clock in the task bar.
11. Then click on reset counters. You can do all other stuff with this utility too.
12. Turn off the printer power and then turn it on again. If necessary un-plug the power cord from the back of the printer, wait 20 seconds. Plug it back in.
13. THERE YOU GO! IT WORKS AGAIN.
14. By the way I use generic ink and I fill my own cartridges. I use ink from www.atlanticinkjet.com. Great stuff.
try this and let me know it worked or not ...
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
Ran into the same problem. The problem is that the printer's paper sensor sees through the vellum and therefore doesn't think any paper moved into the print position. To use vellum, fold up 1/4" edge on a standard peice of print paper and place the leading edge of the vellum under the flap. Place the paper and vellum into the printer and print. The printer will pull in the paper and the vellum together. Make the paper fold tight and straight to prevent jamming. You will need to feed one sheet at a time. Also the Epson inks take a long time to dry on vellum. I let mine dry overnight.
Posted on Jul 29, 2009
You may not see a paper jam.
This may work for you, it has worked for many here I given this advice so gave it a try it could work for you. Generally when this happens, something has fallen into the printer, or a piece of paper has been jammed in there.
First step, remove the ink cartridge, and turn the printer upside down and gently shake it, see if anything comes out.
If nothing goes, or you can't hear anything rattling around, get a piece of cardstock paper (60lb or heavier) and gently push this through the printer, to see if it will help push out what might be stuck in there.
And gave the rode that the ink slides on a good clean and maybe a bit oil on cloth and wipe the rod with it.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 28, 2010
silahkan sedot di http://resetterprogram.blogspot.com itu adjusment pake bahasa rusia conek aja ke komputer terus klik reset
Posted on Aug 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | Epson Stylus NX420 Inkjet Multifunction...
Nov 06, 2013 | Epson STYLUS OFFICE T1100 COLOUR INKJET...
Jan 13, 2013 | Epson Stylus 1400 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 08, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 19, 2011 | Epson Stylus CX8400 Series
Feb 15, 2011 | Epson STYLUS R230 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 02, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX4800 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 05, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R200 InkJet Printer
486 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: