Question about Samsung 5.1 1000W Smart 3D Blu-ray Home Theater - HT-E4500
Cant play dvd's other than region 2. Need to make set region free
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Remove disc from tray.
2. Switch off player and unplug from mains.
3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect mains.
4. Turn on player with remote. Wait for player to finish loading and display 'no disc'.
5. Press enter on remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off.
8. Turn player on.
9. turn off.
10. Turn player off then on again.
11. Player is now region-free.
My brother did this on his ht-z310 and other than I think maybe the traty not openin g when it said it worked fine and his player is now region free.
I got this btw from:
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2013 | Samsung HT-F6500W/ZA Home Theater System -...
Jan 04, 2012 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 19, 2011 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 12, 2011 | Samsung HT-Z210T Theater System
Dec 12, 2009 | Samsung HT-Z210T Theater System
Jun 08, 2009 | Samsung HT-BD2R 7.1 Channel Blu-ray Home...
Mar 25, 2009 | Samsung HT-Z310T Theater System
Mar 24, 2009 | Samsung HT-DS100 System
Dec 13, 2008 | Samsung HT-BD2R 7.1 Channel Blu-ray Home...
Feb 02, 2008 | Samsung HT-X20 Home Cinema 600W Theater...
541 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: