Question about Samsung 5.1 1000W Smart 3D Blu-ray Home Theater - HT-E4500
Cant play dvd's other than region 2. Need to make set region free
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Remove disc from tray.
2. Switch off player and unplug from mains.
3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect mains.
4. Turn on player with remote. Wait for player to finish loading and display 'no disc'.
5. Press enter on remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off.
8. Turn player on.
9. turn off.
10. Turn player off then on again.
11. Player is now region-free.
My brother did this on his ht-z310 and other than I think maybe the traty not openin g when it said it worked fine and his player is now region free.
I got this btw from:
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2015 | Televison & Video
Dec 27, 2013 | Samsung HT-F6500W/ZA Home Theater System -...
Sep 23, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jan 20, 2012 | Samsung DVD-M301 DVD Player
Jan 04, 2012 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 15, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jul 05, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jun 19, 2011 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 03, 2011 | LG DVD 5083 DVD Player
583 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: