Question about HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hp photosmart C5250 all in one
Thank you for the information
Please check if you have inserted any Memory Card into the All-in-One.
Please perform the following steps:
1) Connect the printer directly to the wall outlet and
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Unplug the all-in-one from power and disconnect the connection port.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug in the power only.
4. Repeat steps 2-4 two more times.
5. On the third time after plugging the unit into power, reconnect the connection port from the all-in-one to your computer.
Please perform the following steps to reset the printer to factory settings.
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on.
2. Press and hold OK and HELP buttons while plugging in the power cord
Posted on Jul 27, 2008
This means there's a failure in your printer's pump motor.
If you are still under warranty, contact HP's Customer Service here : http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html
If not, you can try your local computer store for a check-up but they'll probably suggest a new printer.
Hope this helped.
Please rate :)
Posted on Mar 04, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 05, 2011 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Jul 26, 2011 | Lexmark P315 Photo Printer with 2.5" LCD...
Apr 06, 2011 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Dec 18, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 23, 2010 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Dec 11, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Oct 09, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5280 InkJet Printer
Apr 13, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 24, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!