- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You could ask direct. Link at the bottom. Normally, you just switch them on and then set your phone to search and then when found you click on it and then PAIR. If it asks for a code the default is 0000 (4 x zeros)
BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: Pair effortlessly to iPhone, Android, Smartphones, tablets and all Bluetooth enabled devices. Move freely with wireless listening
POWERFUL AUDIOPHILE TUNED AUDIO: Drivers professionally tuned by our sonic engineers driver crisp wide range natural sound quality with powerful bass.
HIGH DEFINITION MICROPHONE WITH REMOTE MUSIC CONTROL: Answer incoming phone calls with the push of a button. Clear natural sound on both ends of a call. Control your players Power, Play, Pause, Stop, Volume Up and Down, Previous and Next Track. Features are compatible with today's popular phones
WORKOUT AND SPORTS READY: Secure In-Ear Fit make these Pro EarBuds Perfect for the gym. The headphones come with three sizes of earbuds Small, Medium and Large.
QUICK RECHARGEABLE BATTERY WITH 7 HOURS OF PLAY TIME: Connect the micro USB plug to micro USB port and connect USB Plug with power supply, average charge time 1 hour. Micro USB. USB cable included.
Try this first and let me know what happens later.
Use something like a needle to scratch the terminals of the battery and put your ****** to the terminals to make it a little wet. Then put the battery back inside the phone without connecting the charger to the phone. Then after the red light comes on, connect the charger. If the red light doesn't come on, connect the charger and put the battery inside.
Please don't hesitate to let me know what happens later.
Thanks for using Fixya!
LED Light 1 (L1) - is by the earphone socket LED Light 2 (L2) - is by the USB connector
Charging: Please switch on the player before charging. (Push the on/off switch to 'on' )
When charging the battery for the first time it is recommended that the player is charged about 8 hours. Connect the player to an active USB port using the supplied cable. The computer must remain on during the charging process. Recharging: Recharge the player will take about 3 to 4 hours. When it's charging, L2 will turn on in red, when it's fully charged, L2 will turn to green light. When playing music, L1 will shine.
I'd suggest using a wall charger as they're able to provide more power to charge then a computers USB port. Often with camera's the USB port doesn't supply enough power so the camera doesn't charge at all.
If the redlight does not come on, try the following:
1. Connect the reader to the wall charger (make sure you use the Sony Charger ACS5220) 2. Hit the Reset button at the bottom of the reader 3. Check if the redlight comes on 4. If so, leave the reader charging for 15 minutes to see if it takes the charge 5. If this does not resolve the problem, probably you will need to contact Sony to get it repaired
So much for Wal-Mart tech support. If your mouse is not working, first check the batteries to be sure they are good. You wireless mouse has a USB "antenna" or sending unit. It may have a button on it that says "connect." If so, push it. The mouse itself has a little button on the bottom that says "connect." Push that one next. It should now work. If it doesn't, switch USB ports and try again. And no, we don't charge for this answer.
Yes, the red light should be turned ON after connecting the Reader to te Computer. That means the Reader is taking charge. After getting it fully charged, the red light will be turned ON. If those things will not happen to your reader, perform the below mentioned stepos::
1. Connect the Reader to a different USB port of the Computer. 2. Connect the Reader directly to the USB port of the Computer; dont use any USB hub or adaptor to connect the Readr to the Comp. 3. Disconnect the Reader and then press the RESET button. 4. Try connecting the Reader to a different Computer to check whether the USB port of the Computer is working properly. 5. If the issue still persists, service may be required. Follow the below link to initiate the repair: http://eservice.sony.com/
i had the same problem with mine.
the problem is with the completely empty battery.
solution is to disassemble it and force charge the battery inside. you have to cut any usb cable leaving the side which connects to pc and remove the insolation from red and black wires. connect them for few seconds to battery soldering points on jabra board (red to red, black to black, sometimes you have to scratch the solder a bit if it oxidized a bit). once you see the light you can start charging it normally.