Question about Computers & Internet
I try that and it didnt work
Posted on Aug 10, 2013
How can I connect socialbox to my facebook?
Posted on Aug 09, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 13, 2013 | Facebook Social Network
on Mar 26, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 18, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Dec 21, 2012 | Computers & Internet
You may be logged on your computer using a guest account. A guest account can access the computer but has limited rights and permissions (e.g. downloading applications, computer configuration changes, install software or hardware, etc). Please ask your technician or access the Administrator account to successfully install the printer driver. You may also ask the owner of the Administrator account to grant you additional rights and any permission to your guest account so you can make future changes.
Jan 12, 2012 | Lexmark X2250 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The error code 80070005 usually means that you do not have enough permission to install updates.
First please confirm you have logged on an account with administrative privileges.
If the issue still occurs, lets' try the following method to reset the permissions:
1. Please download the subinacl.msi file from the following link and save the installation patch onto the Desktop:
2. Please go to the Desktop and double click the downloaded file.
3. Please select the C:\Windows\System32 folder as the Destination Folder during the installation. Later we will use this tool to reset the permission settings on the current machine.
Note: If the UAC (User Account Control) window is prompted for permission to continue, please click Continue.
4. Click Start, in the Start Search bar, type: "notepad" (without quotes) and press Enter.
5. Copy the following commands and then paste them into the open Notepad window:
subinacl /subkeyreg HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE /grant=administrators=f
subinacl /subkeyreg HKEY_CURRENT_USER /grant=administrators=f
subinacl /subkeyreg HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT /grant=administrators=f
subinacl /subdirectories %SystemDrive% /grant=administrators=f
subinacl /subkeyreg HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE /grant=system=f
subinacl /subkeyreg HKEY_CURRENT_USER /grant=system=f
subinacl /subkeyreg HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT /grant=system=f
subinacl /subdirectories %SystemDrive% /grant=system=f
6. After pasting the above commands, please close the Notepad window. Choose Save when you are prompted to save the file. Type "reset.bat" as the file name and choose Desktop from the left panel as the save location.
7. Refer to the Desktop and right click the reset.bat file, and then choose "Run as administrator."
8. You will see a DOS-like window processing.
Note: It may take several minutes. Please be patient. When it is completed, you will be prompted with the message: "Finished, press any key to continue".
Try to install the updates again.
This issue can be also caused by third-party security programs such as firewalls and anti-virus software. You can disable or remove them to check the issue.
May 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 19, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Feb 04, 2010 | Acer Aspire™ T180 PC Desktop
Nov 21, 2009 | HP Pavilion a1120n (PX759AA) PC Desktop
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!