Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Everytime I print, the paper get stuck in between the printer cartridge and the rollers
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have a canon ip 1300 produces an error(both LED's are alternately blinking one blink for the green led and 5 blink from the orange led) then it will produce an error 5600.
Posted on Feb 24, 2009
SOURCE: pixma mp460 error 5100
this error is an error within the printer. This error means that there is something obstructing the printing process. Check inside your printer through the gears that you can see under the lid. There should be something obstructing the gears such as dirt or in my case popcorn. There was even some paper caught underneath the rollers that I had to jiggle around to even see. Check VERY thoroughly.
Posted on Oct 19, 2007
1. First, try turning printer off and on.
2. Next, on the computer side, this is how you manually clear the printer queue.
1. Go to Start, Control Panel and Administrative Tools. Double click on Services icon.
2. Scroll down to the Print Spooler service and right click on itand select Stop. In order to do this, you need to be logged in asAdministrator. At this point, no one will be able to print anything onany of the printers that are being hosted on this server.
3. Next you need to go to the following directory: C:WINDOWSSystem32spoolPRINTERS.Delete all the files in this folder. This will clear all print queues(it’s a good idea to first make sure there are no other print jobsbeing processed on any of the other printers on the server becausedoing this step will delete those jobs also)
4. Now you can go back to the Services console and right-click and choose Start for the Print Spooler service!
You can also go to a command prompt and type net stop spooler or net start spooler to start and stop the service.
I hope this helps. If you have more questions, let me know.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
OK. It sounds like there's something on the carriage bar restricting the movement of the ink carrier. Perhaps some ink got on the bar.
Try taking a clean lintfree rag dampened with rubbing alcohol and clean the bar. This may have to be repeated a number of times to get the foreign matter off the bar and the ink carriage.
Let me know if this helps. iF it does not we can try something else.
Posted on May 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 20, 2012 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP-2900 Printer
Jan 20, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 17, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 28, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1500 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 24, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One Printer
Apr 02, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 19, 2007 | Brother HL-2040 Laser Printer
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!