Question about Exercise & Fitness
I need an owners manual so I can find out what the error 6 message means. It happens after about 20 mins of up and down inclines.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Error 7 is a Safety Key Error....
That's the red circular magnetic insert that slots into the front of the console...
The manual says : Simply secure the safety key in place and then
hope this helps
Posted on Apr 20, 2009
1. When walking on the treadmill the belt abruptly stops.
2. As the speed increases so does the noise. Is this associated with the belt tension? Tightening the belt causes the belt not to move at all. What might be the solution to 1 & 2?
Posted on Aug 05, 2009
MAKE SURE YOU STAND TO THE SIDE OF THE TREADMILL WHILE PERFORMING THIS
1)Connect the wall power to the treadmill
2)Remove the safety key
3)Hold down the red stop button and red increase speed button (this is the red triangle next to the start button)
4)Insert the safety key while holding both buttons down in step3
5)The treadmill will now go into a diagnotstic calibration mode
6)Let go of both buttons in step 3 and press the oval stop button once
7) Now press the up arrow green incline button once(This is located to the left of the yellow program button)
8) Allow the treadmill to go through a calibration cycle, once it completes and stops moving remove the safety key count to 3 and reinsert.
Posted on Feb 28, 2010
ICON CALIBRATION INSTRUCTIONS- INCLINE
1) Press the Stop and the Speed Up keys down while inserting the safety key. If this doesn’t work, click on the help topic entitled “Alternate Calibration Codes” for key sequence instructions to enter calibration.
2) Press the Stop key one time. The Time window should read EP:2P. Some newer models may also say FP, Pass, or the like. This means that it passes the EPROM test.
3) Press either incline key and the incline will calibrate automatically.
4) THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT STEP BECAUSE YOU WILL GET AN ERROR MESSAGE IF THIS STEP IS SKIPPED.After completing calibration of incline, press the Stop key and then remove the safety key.
Posted on Jul 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2016 | Exercise & Fitness
Nov 13, 2013 | Life Fitness Lifefitness 9100 Hr Treadmill...
Sep 10, 2012 | Exercise & Fitness
Aug 05, 2012 | Spirit Exercise & Fitness
Aug 02, 2012 | Tunturi T80 Treadmill
Dec 28, 2010 | Proform 560hr Treadmill Walking Belt
Jul 31, 2010 | RTO LifeCore Fitness LC-T900HR Treadmill
Nov 16, 2009 | Startrac Fitness Products Lamar L1400...
Jun 20, 2009 | Bowflex Treadmill Series 7
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!