Question about Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
STEPS to enable wireless security.
1. Please open Internet Explorer and type http://192.168.1.1
2. Leave it blank for username, type admin for password
3. When you have the setup page, click on Wireless tab, then click the sub tab Wireless Security.
4. Choose WPA-Personal for the Security Mode. Type in a password on the WPA Shared Key box (minimum 8 characters)
5. Click on Save Settings at the bottom. All set
Note: The password on WPA-Shared key is your wireless security password.
Posted on Jan 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 02, 2014 | Routers
Nov 28, 2012 | Routers
Apr 28, 2012 | Apple AirPort Extreme Router
Aug 29, 2011 | Routers
Jan 13, 2011 | Routers
Sep 09, 2010 | Routers
Nov 22, 2009 | Linksys ULTRA RANGEPLUS WIRELESS N GIGABIT...
Sep 17, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jul 18, 2009 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Dec 04, 2007 | Routers
May 08, 2014 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
180 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: