Question about Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
STEPS to enable wireless security.
1. Please open Internet Explorer and type http://192.168.1.1
2. Leave it blank for username, type admin for password
3. When you have the setup page, click on Wireless tab, then click the sub tab Wireless Security.
4. Choose WPA-Personal for the Security Mode. Type in a password on the WPA Shared Key box (minimum 8 characters)
5. Click on Save Settings at the bottom. All set
Note: The password on WPA-Shared key is your wireless security password.
Posted on Jan 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 06, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 07, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Feb 09, 2014 | Kocaso M752 Black WiFi 7" Android Tablet...
Dec 21, 2013 | Spyke Starters Spyke 1.4 Kw Chrome With...
Dec 06, 2013 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 24, 2013 | Linksys E900 Wireless-N300 Router
May 08, 2010 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Nov 22, 2009 | Linksys ULTRA RANGEPLUS WIRELESS N GIGABIT...
Sep 17, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
180 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: