Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Printer not printing. Using a Apple Mac. Message says 'Filter' failed.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
doesnt look like it is supported by that model.
Before you begin, ensure that your system meets the minimum
Supported Operating System
• Windows 95 OSR2
• Windows 98/Windows 98 SE
• Windows Me
• Windows NT 4 Workstation or Server with Service Pack 3
• Windows 2000 Professional or Advanced Server
• Windows XP Home edition or Professional.
• Disk space: 300 MB for installation
• Memory: 64 MB
• CPU: Pentium II 233 or higher
• Required software: Internet Explorer 4.01
Posted on Jan 16, 2008
1. open front door,
2. look for black toner cartridge inside
3. pull back toner cartridge
4. Replace cartridge whit new one on the same place
Posted on May 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2013 | Samsung SCX-4216F All-In-One Laser Printer
Sep 23, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 14, 2010 | Samsung SCX-4216F All-In-One Laser Printer
Sep 25, 2010 | Samsung SCX-4216F All-In-One Laser Printer
Aug 26, 2010 | Samsung SCX-4216F All-In-One Laser Printer
Jun 21, 2010 | Samsung SCX-4016 Laser Printer
Mar 17, 2010 | Samsung SCX-4216F All-In-One Laser Printer
Jan 16, 2008 | Samsung SCX-4216F All-In-One Laser Printer
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!