Question about Toshiba Vc-522 Remote Control
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have lost the manuel
You can learn how to program the remote on the link below page 12
Posted on Dec 07, 2010
SOURCE: I have an old remote
Try the following procedure:
1. Make sure there are working batteries in the Toshiba remote control.
2. Turn on your television set, DVD player or other device that you want to control with the Toshiba remote.
3. Find the "Recall" or "Setup" button on the Toshiba remote control. After you find it, press and hold down that button until the lights on the remote control turn on and remain lit.
4. Point the Toshiba remote at the device you turned on in Step 2 and press the button on the remote for that device.
5. Begin pressing the "Power" button on the Toshiba remote. Continue doing this until you have turned the device off using the Toshiba remote. Once it shuts off, press "Enter" on the Toshiba remote. The remote will then be programmed.
Posted on Feb 28, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2014 | Toshiba WC-SB1 Remote Control 72799183
Feb 28, 2011 | Toshiba Vc-260 Remote Control
Feb 07, 2011 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Jan 23, 2010 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Nov 16, 2008 | Toshiba W522 VHS VCR
Feb 03, 2008 | Philips VR330 VHS VCR
Feb 24, 2011 | Toshiba Vc-522 Remote Control
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: