Question about Sharp UX P100 Plain Paper Thermal transfer Fax

1 Answer

Can't figure out where to put new carbon rolls

I used up the black paper on the rollers & bought a Sharp-compatible replacement but can't figure out exactly where they go.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 8,197 Answers

Here you go on page 14 it will tell yoi how to change.

Good Luck and Please Rate FixYa!

Posted on Jan 18, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

Trying to put in a new paper roll

Turn off the Sharp EL-1801V.

  • 2 Cut the end of the replacement paper roll for a fresh edge and to ensure a smooth feed. Do not tear the paper roll, as feeding a torn paper roll can cause a paper jam.
  • 3 Insert the cut edge into the paper opening on the back of the Sharp EL-1801V. Hold the paper roll so that the edge being fed into the machine is coming from the bottom of the roll. Turn the power on.
  • 4 Press the "Feed" button until the paper is fed through the unit. Lift the metal paper roll holder up. Slide the paper roll onto the paper-roll holder.

  • Read more: Directions for Replacing the Paper Roll on a Sharp EL-1801V '

    Nov 21, 2011 | Sharp EL1801V Scientific Calculator

    1 Answer

    Hi, we just used iron on paper in the printer, and the paper got stuck. we think it melted to the rolls on the back of the printer, the oragane and black rollers. what do we do????

    Oops...You need to remove the fuser unit from the printer & attempt to carefully remove the melted paper. You can use a sharp object to get started but be very careful not to damage the surface of the heat roller. This needs to be a slow patient job but it should come off.
    Otherwise you will need a new fuser unit.

    May 26, 2011 | Brother HL-4040CN Laser Printer

    1 Answer

    Does my SHARP UX-266 take ink? if so WHAT TYPE?

    In a sense, it does use ink.
    In the form of a film, like carbon paper. you can get replacement rolls here, or just type in your model number and film in to a search engine.

    Good luck.

    Nov 03, 2010 | Sharp UX P200 Plain Paper Thermal transfer...

    1 Answer

    Label stuck under typewriter platen/roller of Adler Royal

    Roll a new piece of paper the best you can. Dribble a little paint thinner on the paper, letting it run down under the roller. The thinner will disolve the adhesive on the label. After a couple minutes, you should be able to roll out the paper and the laber with no problem.

    Aug 28, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies

    1 Answer

    Sharp Electric Cash Register XE-A203. I just put a new paper roll into the register because it was out of paper. The register screen is showing all numbers and transactions but when the paper comes...

    Hi whitwall,
    Please make sure that you have the right paper roll.
    Your machine takes a thermal paper roll, which means it actually burns the print into the surface of the paper as opposed to printing with a ribbon or ink roller like other makes.
    The thermal paper will only show a print on one side of the paper, in other words if you do indeed have the right roll and it is in upside down you will get a blank printout.
    An easy way to see if it is the right paper hold the roll in your one hand and scratch a line with the thumb nail of your other hand accross the surface of the roll,if you get a black line on the paper then it is the right one, otherwise you have what we call a "bond" paper roll and it will not work in your machine.
    If you got the "black line" with your thumb nail, then lift the printer head arm (green lever) place the roll in position with the paper rolling out from the bottom of the roll towards the front of the machine, pull the paper out past the catch mechanism and close the printer ****.Tear off the excess paper and replace the printer cover.
    You should be ready to go ahead with sales.
    This should solve the problem .

    Oct 16, 2008 | Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies

    3 Answers

    Ribbon installation

    I searched this online, and have found the following instructions:

    1) Set the power switch to OFF
    2) Remove the printer cover
    3) Remove the ink roller by turning it counterclockwise and pulling it upward.
    4) Install the correct color new ink roller and press it in the correct position. Make sure that the ink roller is securely in place.
    5) Put back the printer cover.

    May 30, 2008 | Sharp EL-1801P Calculator

    7 Answers

    Paper feed

    If the print-out is an 'alien-like' one, the problem is on the sensor of the printer. The sensor is on the opposite side of the gears. Under the black cover.

    Oct 11, 2007 | Office Equipment & Supplies

    Not finding what you are looking for?
    Sharp UX P100 Plain Paper Thermal transfer Fax Logo

    Related Topics:

    78 people viewed this question

    Ask a Question

    Usually answered in minutes!

    Top Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies Experts

    Anthony Karuku

    Level 2 Expert

    257 Answers


    Level 3 Expert

    8016 Answers


    Level 3 Expert

    2237 Answers

    Are you a Sharp Office Equipment and Supply Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

    Answer questions

    Manuals & User Guides