Question about Bosch Nexxt 100 Series WFMC1001UC Front Load Washer
I believe if you can get to it, put the hose end lower than your tub and it should drain. My front loader quit pumping and it was two quarters stuck in the pump.
Posted on Jan 02, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You first of all need to check the pump filter.
This should be located at the botom front right of washer.
Look for a drop down flap or cover, once located, unscrew filter anti-clockwise to remove and clean.
The pump itself is directly behind the filter housing, check there is nothing stuck in the housing.
This should solve the prob.
Please leave feedback for my solution.
Posted on Jan 11, 2010
Testimonial: "I submitted a question and got a very quick response. The response was useful and enabled me to make the repair myself. Thank-you!"
Do the following.
4. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
You need to check the drain pump externally to see if the pumping is good Also remove the drain hose clamps and remove the drain hose flushing to clear off all dirt. Now test using power to see if this works and can be simulated. When refitting, the hose must be tightened properly. If the pump/valve does not work even with power then it must be replaced. If there is intermittent power to the drain valve/pump then the program controller unit is a suspect.
Cleaning a pump: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKjKi50YBpI&NR=1&feature=fvwp
Finally the washer must be placed with a tilt- use a spirit level- so that all water will drain to the outlet port and thereby there is no residual water remaining.
Replacing the pump on a Bosch machine, please check this link for tips:
Jul 02, 2012 | Bosch Nexxt Premium WFMC6400UC Front Load...
Oct 26, 2010 | Bosch WFMC2100UC Nexxt Essence Washer
Mar 09, 2010 | Bosch Nexxt Premium WFMC6400UC Front Load...
Jan 11, 2010 | Bosch Nexxt 100 Series WFMC1001UC Front...
Nov 30, 2009 | Bosch Nexxt 100 Series WFMC1001UC Front...
Sep 14, 2009 | Bosch Nexxt 500 WFMC3301 Front Load Washer
Aug 17, 2009 | Bosch Nexxt Premium WFMC6400UC Front Load...
Jan 31, 2009 | Bosch Nexxt Premium WFMC6400UC Front Load...
Oct 21, 2015 | Bosch Nexxt 100 Series WFMC1001UC Front...
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: