Question about Toshiba DVR620 DVD Recorder/VCR
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: OWNERS MANUAL
from the manual:
turn on tv & set to video input mode. REMOVE erase protection tab from tape. Load tape & DVD. THEN ON YOUR REMOTE:
1. press DVD (DVD indicator lights up).
2. Press REC MODE/SPEED & choose your speed.
3. Press VCR (VCR indicator lights up)
4. press DUBBING
5. select YES
6. to stop dubbing, press STOP
Posted on Dec 23, 2007
1. The message can appear if the disc has already been finalised.
2. The disc may be faulty.
3. Try copying again from HDD to another disc. Performing a copy and finalise together by using 'DVD Video Creation' from the Edit menu can be more successful than doing each step separately.
4. When you transferred from your video camera, did you use firewire? If so, did you record at the maximum (default) bitrate of 14+ ? If so, you must copy (rate conversion) to the DVD at a maximum bitrate of 9.2, which is the maximum for the DVD playback standard.
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
In the manual on toshiba's website, the instructions for dubbing are on page 59 and 60.
Posted on Jan 22, 2009
Unless both units has stated high speed transfer capabilities I think you have to do them one at a time and watch the entire video.
There are some units that are one unit for vhs to dvd. Panasonic is known to have some units but you are going to probably have to hunt for one. It will clearly state that it transferred compressed or highspeed.
Posted on Mar 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2012 | Samsung DVD-VR375 DVD Recorder/VCR
Jan 20, 2012 | Televison & Video
Apr 16, 2009 | Panasonic DMR-E75V DVD Player/VCR
Jan 13, 2009 | Toshiba D-VR4 DVD Recorder/VCR
Jan 06, 2009 | Philips Magnavox DVD/VCR Dual Player
Apr 01, 2008 | Panasonic DMR-EZ47V DVD Recorder/VCR
Dec 11, 2007 | Televison & Video
Nov 09, 2007 | Philips Magnavox MWR20V6 DVD Recorder/VCR
May 23, 2015 | Toshiba DVR620 DVD Recorder/VCR
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: