Question about Roland Boss RC-3 Loop Station Compact Pedal with USB
Most likely the device has been incorrectly powered. The most easy way to check this is the following:
- unscrew the 4 screws on the RC-3 bottom
- slide the board out from the connectors holes
- gently detach all the connectors and wires coming to the board
- locate the schottky diode (SS14) close to the power input connector
- check if the diode is short
- replace the diode if it is
- if this does not solve the problem probably also the capacitors in the power section are shorted.
Message me for further info
Posted on Jan 14, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2015 | Boss RC-3 Loop Station
Apr 25, 2011 | Boss Rc 50
Mar 26, 2011 | Roland Boss RC-2 Loop Station Stompbox...
Zero-crossing signal problem
• The main PCB does not detect the zero-crossing signal (Z CROSS SIG) for the time specified below.
Poor contact in the connector terminals. - Check the connection of connectors YC1-3 on the main PCB and YC2-6 on the power source PCB, and the continuity across the connector terminals. Repair or replace if necessary.
Defective power source PCB. - Check if the zero-crossing signal is output from YC2-6 on the power source PCB. If not, replace the power source PCB.
Defective main PCB. - Replace the main PCB if C6400 is detected while YC2-6 on the power source PCB outputs the zero-crossing signal.
Dec 18, 2010 | Kyocera Mita KM-5035 Printer
Dec 04, 2010 | Boss Rc 50
Jan 14, 2010 | Haier Refrigerators
Dec 21, 2009 | Whirlpool Refrigerators
Oct 09, 2009 | Mintek DTV-263 26 in. LCD Television
391 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: