It acts as if it cannot see dialtone. Try pluging in a known good working phone and cord into jack. if the known good phone works try just replacing the cord. and so on until you find the faulty element
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Your phone may have lost registration to the base.
1) Try disconnecting the power to the base and then re-connecting the power with the cordless phone in the base. Give it a few seconds, then see if it works.
2) Try removing the battery, wait 10 seconds, re-install the battery and set the phone in the charger.