An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
One For All Master
Re: findiang a code
I wish someone would bring a suit against any of
these manufacturers using the term 'universal.' At best, they are 'multibrand' and, with the
proliferation of 'brands,' there never will be one that can rightfully claim to
be 'universal.' There may never be a code for your brand
available in every remote. If you have the user guide, there should be at least the remote manufacturer's name, if not a website listing, where you can check for an updated code list.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The attached link takes you to Vizio's website and has codes for a Vizio Universal Remote. It gives you universal remote codes for practically every brand of tv, including Vizio. Hopefully that is what you are looking for. Have a great day!
Toshiba brand remote control have no set-up code/s to Vizio TVs. Anyway, just try a code search method. If there is any code for Vizio. by chance; you'll win.
Set-up (Programming) procedure is too much to type in here, and is not practical and it will differ brand-to-brand remote controls. If you wish to get more; check the site linked here. It has set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. See it in "Mosaic" or "Magazine" view. It will make surf easier. http://electrohelponline.blogspot.com/ http://remotesearch.blogspot.com/
Visit this site for more details about codes to your Vizio. All details are there. site name is "Electro-help". Type it either in Google or Yahoo search box, and click search. You can see the site as shown above with 'hyphen'
See all codes and proceedings to synchronise it with your TV.
A remote is not designed to control and Moitor. They only run by the video/sound output from the pc. So I am taking it for granted that you meant TV instead of Monitor.
A. Before buying a new remote try replacing the batteries first.
B. I found the Innovage Jumbo Remote Control manual and it has no code for the Vizio TV, you will need to utilize the remote's "Code Search" option.
1. Turn on the Vizio TV.
2. Aim the Jumbo Universal Remote at the Vizio TV and hold down the "Code Search" button on the remove for roughly 3 to 5 seconds. The LED lights on the Jumbo Universal Remote will come on.
3. Press the "TV" button at the top of the Jumbo Universal Remote.
4. Start pressing the "ON/OFF" button repeatedly until the Vizio TV turns off. This will likely take several minutes due to the amount of available codes.
5. Press "Enter" on the remote immediately after the Vizio TV turns off to save the code.
6. Test the Jumbo Universal Remote by trying to control the Vizio TV with the remote. If the control doesn't work with the remote, repeat the entire process.
I have a 37 inch vizio and had the same problem. After a little web research, I came across a suggestion that the LG codes might work. I tried it and found that the code 19 worked. You might try that. If 19 doesn't work for you, one of the other LG codes might (they are 06, 21, 22, 23 or 78).