Question about Leapster Learning System
When we turn our leapter2 on it displays the warning screen, and then the child's sign-in screen. However, we have not been able to get past the sign-in screen. It will not recognize our childs name with the attached pen. Could you please help us with this.
You should try this. I did and it worked perfectly
1) Ensure that a cartridge is not inserted 2) Hold down the Hint button while turning the unit on 3) When the LEAPSTER menu screen appears, press the A button 4) Touch each of the crosshairs that appear with the stylus 5) Restart unit
Posted on Feb 07, 2009
Try turning on the machine, whilst pressing and holding down the ? button and the b button at the same time, then you need to opt for screen options then touch the five x's.
Posted on Jan 22, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 20, 2011 | LeapFrog Leapster 2 Learning System
Feb 01, 2011 | Leapster 2
Jan 15, 2011 | LeapFrog Leapster 2 Learning System
1) Ensure that a game cartridge is not inserted in the Leapster2
2) Hold down the Hint (?) button while turning
the unit on. Continue to hold the Hint button down until the LEAPSTER2
menu appears. Remember that you need to hold the "Hint" button down the
whole time while you are pressing the power button, and releasing it.
3) The LEAPSTER2 menu will show the options
Base Info, Cart1 Info, Cart2 Info, Cart3 Info, and Touch Calib. If you
do not see this menu after powering on the Leapster2, turn the Leapster2
off and repeat steps 1 & 2 until you see the menu.
4) When the LEAPSTER2 menu screen appears, press the A button on your handheld.
5) Using the stylus pen, touch each of the crosshairs that appear
6) Restart unit
Dec 24, 2010 | Leapster 2 Handheld Game
May 19, 2009 | LeapFrog Leapster 2 Learning System
Apr 20, 2009 | Leapster Learning System
Jan 21, 2009 | Leapster Learning System
Jan 20, 2009 | Leapster Learning System
3,045 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: