- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The error 51330 normally means that the password or WEP key you entered to connect to the internet through the Wii did not match the one the wireless router needs to allow connection. If you don't know the password, check to bottom of your router, it will usually have a sticker on the bottom with the standard password on it. This can also be marked as WEP key or WPA key. Enter that password exactly as it appears there, as it is case sensitive. If the password is correct and the problem still exists, try turning your router off, waiting 30 seconds to a minute, then turning it back on. Let it set itself up again, this will usually take a minute or two, then try connecting your Wii to the internet again. If the problem continues, try altering your routers wireless channel setting. As most routers work on channel 6 by default, there could be interference. This process is different for each router.
If you reset the router perhaps you reset the password as well. there are default password lists on the internet for your make and model router. However for your username and password i would try admin for both fields, or just user and leave password blank. If that doesnt work sometimes tech is the default password. Again it depends on the model.
this is a site for default passwords. your router may be here
Hope this helps you
Hi your router is not configured the properly jus follow the below steps wil fix your problem
open the internet explorer type in the url box 192.168.2.1 if doesn't works go to start->run ->type (http://192.168.2.1) 1. once you login to belkin router page If your internet service provider is Cable then follow the below steps * open the internet explorer type in the url box 192.168.2.1 if doesn't
works go to start->run ->type (http://192.168.2.1)
* on the left bottow you will find restore factory defaults if asks password leave it blank
* select connection type on top left you wil find if asks password leave it blank now choose dynamic - click on next you will find host name box below that you will see change wan mac address click on it ->click clone -apply changes
* Now check internet status on top right corner if it says - Connected then you wil be able to go online
if still unable to go online then * First disconnect router power cord,then modem power cord then back of modem you wil see a cable wire or co axial cable unscrew (if you have battery remove that too )it remove wait for three minutes and plug all back
If your conenction is DSL Connection
open the internet explorer type in the url box 192.168.2.1 if doesn't
works go to start->run ->type (http://192.168.2.1)
1. once you login to belkin router page
2. on the left bottow you will find restore factory defaults if asks
password leave it blanknow check internet status - if says connected you wil be able to go online 3.if not choose connection type on top left you wil find if prompts password leave balnk next page you wil find host name below that just click apply changes
i think maybe its not your Router, did you check your internet provider, because they were there line have a problem of no connection... if your router working properly then it might be able to give you internet connection unless your internet provider have a problem, good luck!
normally there is a small hole for reset to factory default, just put a pin inside... Other than that, u can also connect using network cable and access the router configuration, inside, u can edit the wireless security keys
Hi did you change the password? To login type either http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 in your address bar in your web browser.
The routers username is admin, the default password is password or (for older routers) 1234
Try the default username and password before resetting the router to the factory defaults.
If these don't work you will need to reset the router, but be advised that by doing this you will loose all your ISP settings. So make sure have a way of restoring them. You can either do this manually by going to your ISP's website and making a note of the settings or by using an installation disk that you got from your ISP.
DO NOT RESET UNLESS YOU HAVE A MEANS OF DOING THIS AS YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET AFTER!
Press the reset button on the back until the test light blinks. This takes about 10 seconds. (To avoid accidental resets, the small button is recessed. Use a pen or paperclip to access it.)
Release the button.
Wait for the router to reboot.
Log in with the default password. If the router was not cleared, try these additional steps AFTER the router has finished rebooting.
Unplug the router's power.
Press and hold the reset button. While the button is held down, reconnect router's power.
Continue to hold the reset button for 20 seconds after reconnecting the power.
If you don't know the password you can reset the router to the factory default settings with a known password then connect with a cable. For example Linksys use admin for login name and password. There is usually a button to press that will do this.
I know exactly what has happened u did not knew the password for router manager u reset it After reset router , it came back to its factory defaults, now the password will come back to its factory defaults ( if u still dont know the factory defaults password, check manual provided to u with this router ) After reseting , as router came back to factory defaults , it also changed the wireless encryption key or WPA password with which u were able to connect earlier to its factory defaults original key and due to that reason u are getting limited or no connectivity coz the WEP or WPA key has changed. Solution: IF U know the original wireless key or WPA key try to reenter it and see whether it connects or not if still does not work
Then connect ur PC or laptop with ethernet or LAN CABLE (CAT) Your internet will start working with the cable NOW u will be able to open the router manager page Type the factory defaults password and log in Then goto the wireless settings page and check what is the WEP key stored in ur router and also try to channels of the router and see wherher it increases the signal strength or not Once you have got the key from the router manager page Try to reenter it and then surely it will work......... Best of luck
1. First of all connect your PC Directly with Modem & check if you're able to go online or not.
2. If No , then contact your ISP.
3. If yes ,Disconnect CAT5 cable coming out of Modem from PC & connect into WAN port (on rear panel you'll find it) of Linksys WRT300N Router , After that on rear panel you'll find small hole with a Reset button inside it. Use needle or pen to press it quiet hard for 1 minutes continuosly, This'll restore all default settings.
4. After that give static IP - 192.168.1.2 to your PC ,subnet mask 255.255.255.0 ,default gateway - 192.168.1.1 & connect your PC directly with a LAN port on the back side of Router.
5. After that type 192.168.1.1 in the address bar of your explorer & login window will come , type username = admin & leave password field blank, then you'll get Blue coloured Router configuration page, From this page you can configure your Router.
6.Now if your Internet connection is Cable then default setting will work for you, However for DSL connection ,on this page you'll find internet connection type - selectiondrop down box - select PPPoE into it for DSL connection.
7. After that restart your computer & you should be able to go online.