Question about HP Officejet Pro8000 InkJet Printer
The printer will not print. It says on my computer that it is 'printing' yet nothing is coming out. The inkjets are ok, paper ok, so I don't know what the problem is. Can you help? thanks, Deborah
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hp officejet 6210 won't print
Perform the following steps:
a) Turn the printer on.
b) Open the printer’s top cover.
c) After the print cartridges have moved to the center/home position of the printer, unplug the printer’s power cord from the electrical outlet.
d) Remove the print cartridges.
e) Using a dry, lint-free, clean cloth, wipe the print cartridge contacts, from the top to the bottom
f) The contacts inside the printer may also require cleaning. Using a dry, lint-free, clean cloth, gently wipe the contacts, from the top to the bottom
g) Plug the printer's power cord into the electrical outlet.
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Unplug the all-in-one from power and disconnect the connection port.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug in the power only.
4. Repeat steps 2-4 two more times.
5. On the third time after plugging the unit into power, reconnect the connection port from the all-in-one to your computer.
Now, perform the following:
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on and wait for 20 seconds.
2. Then, press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord.
Continue holding until it displays Semi Full Reset message in the front panel of the All-in-One.
Posted on Apr 01, 2008
Yes I will tell you why Kodak photo paper is a little thicker in size and you should not get this same error message if you use hp photo paper or regular photo paper.See of this helps.....
Issue The Out of Paper message appears on the computer and the product stops picking up or feeding paper. Solution Step one: Reset the product
NOTE: Do not load too much paper in the product.
Posted on Oct 03, 2009
SOURCE: HP business inkjet 1100
This very simple solution works on my Business Inkjet 1100.
1) Turn the printer off, then back on, to clear the error.
2) Set your computer's clock back to a date prior to the cartridge expiry date.
3) Print something, (any documents will do).
4) Set your computer's clock forward to the correct date and the printer should still print, and ignore the expired cartridges.
My 1100 re-checks the cartridges and dates occasionally, but not frequently (it has been about two months between checks) so you might need to repeat this process every two months or so until you have used up your expired cartridges.
This solution is much easier than dismantling the printer and changing/removing wires!
Posted on Dec 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 23, 2014 | HP Officejet Pro8000 InkJet Printer
Apr 15, 2013 | HP Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless InkJet...
Sep 28, 2012 | HP Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless InkJet...
Aug 05, 2012 | HP Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless InkJet...
Jan 10, 2012 | HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-In-One...
Nov 02, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro L7580 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 06, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro8000 InkJet Printer
Aug 10, 2009 | HP Photosmart 8250 InkJet Printer
Jul 29, 2010 | HP Officejet Pro8000 InkJet Printer
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: