Re: how do you set the clock on a pioneer KEH-P2030
1) Hold the source button until the radio shuts off. 2) Hold clock button until clock is displayed. 3) Use < and > buttons to move from hours to min. 4) Use volume up and down to adjust time. 5) Press band button when finished. 6) Press source button to turn radio on.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hope this helps
If you are talking about the clock on the DVD display then.....
Audio display model
1. Turn the audio unit on by pushing the "PWR"
2. Push the "MENU" button until the display
indicates the clock adjustment mode.
If the "CLOCK OFF" is indicated on the display,
push the "TUNE" button to change the mode
to "CLOCK ON". Then push the "MENU" button
The time indicator will flash.
3. Push the "SEEK TRACK" button to adjust
Push the "TUNE" button to adjust the
Pushing the , buttons will advance
and , buttons will turn back
4. Push the "MENU" button to finish the
This is the way I worked it out, as soon as you've plugged in the unit, push the MEM button for a couple of seconds then push the PLAY/PAUSE button and hour will start to flash then use the arrow buttons to change hour, then push PLAY to change minutes. Once you've finished minutes push PLAY again. Not sure about setting alarms though and if you get stuck, unplug it and start again.
Their a couple possible things causing the cancel button to not work.
1) the shaft for the button that is in between the little button ya push and the clock is broken so when ya push the cancel button the shaft doesnt engage the button on the clock. To check that pull off the button for the cancel button that ya push and see if the shaft under it is broken or bent
2) the shaft mentioned above is good but the button ya push that actuates the shaft is broken and it can be pulled of and inspected
3) the clock itself is bad and even though the button and the shaft are good when pushed the clock does not respond to being pushed. If ya find that both the shaft and the button seem to be in good order then it will be the clock itself
The part numbers for the parts are;
Good luck in determining what exactly the problem is..i hope i have been able to help ya figure it out, GENE
try resetting the clock. If it is digital, push the clock button and then the number buttons untill you have the proper time displayed...then push the clock button again. If your clock and timer are manual, try pushing in the clock lever and turning it 1/4 turn. If this works it would indicate that your timer has a start and finish time and that the oven is not working because the clock has rotated around to the finish time.
With the power off, push the alarm 1 button, then push the clock set button. Use the skip & preset buttons to set the hour. Push the clock set button again to change to the minute. Again use the skip & preset buttons to set the minute. Push the clock set button again to set. You will see an alarm clock in the upper left of the screen to show the alarm in now set. To cancel push the alarm button and then the stop/alarm off button.
There are three buttons, let's call them 1, 2, and 3, from left to right.
Clock Time setting
A. 12 AM, PM or 24.00 h With the clock in the time readout mode, keep button (2) depressed for 4 seconds -12 AM, PM or 24.00 flashing. After pushing button (1), either a 12-hour (AM + PM) or a 24-hour setting program can be selected. If you only want to change the display mode, push button (3). The clock then returns to its normal timekeeping function.
B. Hours Push button (2) a second time - hour display flashes. Set hour by pushing button (1). After pushing button (3)*, the clock returns to the time readout mode with new hour setting.
C. Minutes Push button (2) once more - minute display flashes. Set minute by pushing button (1). Upon pushing button (3)*, the clock is started - accurate to within 1 second.
Stop watch function The stop watch can only be set in motion if the clock is in its normal timekeeping mode and not during setting operations. A. Push button (3) - 00:00 display appears; B. Push button (1) - stop watch is on; C. Push button (1) a second time - watch stops. (Additional times can be added by pushing button (1) again - stop watch keeps running. Push button (1) once more to stop timing.) D. Push button (2) - 00:00 display appears; E. Push button (3) - normal timekeeping mode.
If button (3) is pushed during operation A and B, the setting procedure must be restarted (push button (2)).
To set the clock on the Pioneer Moseft leave ignition on accessories, turn radio off make sure clock is blacked out. Hold the volume-on -off for a few seconds and the clock should start flashing then use your arrow keys to set the clock.