Question about Pioneer KEH-P2030 Cassette Player
Pushing the clock button in does not work.
1) Hold the source button until the radio shuts off.
2) Hold clock button until clock is displayed.
3) Use < and > buttons to move from hours to min.
4) Use volume up and down to adjust time.
5) Press band button when finished.
6) Press source button to turn radio on.
Posted on Jan 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2015 | KitchenAid KHMS155LSS 1000 Watts Microwave...
May 24, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 26, 2014 | GPX CRCD6306DT Clock Radio
Sep 28, 2011 | Kitchen Ranges
Sep 09, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Jul 22, 2011 | Kenmore Kitchen Ranges
Mar 09, 2011 | Hardware & Accessories
Apr 17, 2009 | 1985 Porsche 944
Jan 13, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
546 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: