Question about Cell Phones
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
just install pc suit in ur computer afterward u connect your phone to pc then surf the net for free install java softwares then download to pc, then download to phone
Posted on May 08, 2010
for installing the java application in your samsung mobile phone. you have to access internet from your mobile then download the jad or jar file. then it will automatically install the java app. if u can't access the internet from your mobile then turn on the bluetooth then send the files from any other mobile to your :)
Posted on May 09, 2010
Can somebody please help me.
I am trying to log into ebuddy. I downloaded the software onto my Blackberry 8110 and then when I click the icon it says "Connection Failed" Your internet settings must be activated for Java Applications, or try again later. Check your phone manual or go to the website (unfortunately I cannot add the link) on how to do this. If this doesn't work you can always use our Lite Messenger".
Now I dont know how to activate Java Applications on my phone. I cant remember how to get to it either. Can someone please point me in the right directionon how to do this.
If I go to the Lite Messenger on the browser it works fine.
Thanks in advance for any help given.
Posted on Jul 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2012 | Samsung Lands Phones
Aug 12, 2011 | Samsung B5722 Cell Phone
3. Make sure that you are in the General tab.
4. In the Temporary Internet files section, click Delete Files. The Delete Files window is displayed.
5. Check the Delete all offline content box.
6. Click the OK button.
7. In the Internet Options window, click the OK button.
Clear the Java Cache
The following steps explain how to delete the cache for Sun Java version 1.5 or higher on a Windows XP machine.
Clear the Cache for Sun Java Versions 1.5 and Higher. Follow these steps to delete the Java cache:
1. Select Start > Settings > Control Panel.
2. Select Java. The Java Control Panel window is displayed.
3. In the Temporary Internet Files section, click the Settings button. The Temporary Files Settings window is displayed.
4. Click the Delete Files button. The Delete Temporary Files window is displayed.
5. Make sure that the Applications and Applets box is checked.
6. Click the OK button.
7. In the Temporary Files Settings window, click the OK button.
8. In the Java Control Panel window, click the OK button.
Restart the Browser
Nov 27, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
Sep 02, 2010 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Jul 04, 2010 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
May 05, 2010 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Apr 20, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jul 17, 2009 | Samsung Cell Phones
Apr 12, 2009 | Cell Phones
May 23, 2018 | Cell Phones
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!