Question about Televison & Video
How to use the remote in coloring the tv
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had the same problem with sony remot control RM-ED002, take remot control apart and clean inside with damp cloth and dry with kitchen towel, thats it now use it! ;-)
When i opened mine it was some kind of moisture under volume and channel buttons, cleaning and drying it helped.
Posted on Nov 03, 2009
SOURCE: code for universal remote rm-810
There is an easy way to setup this remote controllerl(RC). It called "Automatic Code Searching" which means that you don't have to even find the code. The controller will searching it for you. Just do the following steppes.
1. Turn on the "Device" to be remotely controlled, e.g. TV, VCR.
2. Point the RC right to the "Device" .
3. Press a device button on the RC represent the "Device", e.g. TV, VCR, DVD etc. You can see the indicator lid flash once.
4. Press the SET and than the POWER button on the RC. hold both buttons for 2 seconds or more, you will see the red lid on. then release both buttons simutenously. after that the indicator lid will be flashing, means the searching started.
5. Keep pointing the RC to the "Device" until it is shut down by the RC, Press any button in 1.5 second to finish the setting.
You can try the RC now. It should work. My one is working.
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2012 | JVC HD-56FN97 56" Television
Oct 23, 2012 | JVC RM-STHM303U Remote Control
Dec 13, 2011 | JVC Televison & Video
Dec 27, 2017 | JVC RM-C67001KH Remote Control
Jan 18, 2009 | JVC RM-C18G-1H Remote Control
Sep 10, 2008 | JVC RM-C67001KH Remote Control
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!