Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: à la mise en marche
Vérifiez l'eau provient de tuyau à l'arrière de la machine.
La laveuse a basculer de niveaux d'eau (water-level switch) , quand ce
est défectueux, il s'arrête à mi-remplissage.
Je pense que c'est le problème
désolé pour mon français
Posted on Sep 04, 2008
FH No water detected entering machine or Pressure switch trip not detected. If after 30 seconds the control does not detect water entering machine and then valves will be turned off and the error code will be displayed.
If the control has turned the water valves on and after 8 minutes the flow meter has detected 10.5 gallons of water passing through it, but has not detected the pressure switch trip, the valves will be turned off and the error code will flash.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
• If there is no water in the unit:
- Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned on all the way.
- Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in the inlet valves
- Verify inlet valve operation
• If there is water in the unit:
- Verify Drain pump operation
- Pressure Switch Hose is in good condition and properly connected to Tub and Pressure switch
• Verify there is not a siphon problem
• Verify wire harness connections to; Inlet Valves, Pressure Switch, Drain Pump, Flow Meter, and Central Control Unit (CCU)
• Check all hoses for possible leaks
• Verify pressure switch operation
• Verify flow meter operation
• Verify CCU operation
Posted on Nov 29, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 22, 2018 | Computers & Internet
Mar 09, 2018 | Dishwashers
Apr 24, 2013 | Microwave Ovens
Jan 12, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
Jan 01, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 01, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Nov 10, 2010 | Kenmore Oasis HE 27082 Top Load Washer
Dec 12, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jun 19, 2009 | RCA JET S2002 MP3 Player
294 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: