Question about Xantrex Technology RS3000 Sine Wave Inverter / Charger
My xantrex RS 3000 can'T reconise the battery temp sensor on the screen, and the battery are too low all time and can't charge , the hook up is plug in 15 amps, 120 volts
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To make a long story short, I've only had trouble with the Xantrex XS-400. There's only one review at Amazon and it's mine! Have a look.
Posted on Feb 14, 2010
Hi and welcome to FixYa, I am Kelly. E05: Flashing Fault LED: Flashing Alarm: Beeping = Output on inverter is shortcircuit
- Disconnect your output terminals and see if you still have the code. This is telling you there is an external short.
- If you still have the error with the output terminals disconnected start looking for internal inverter shorts to the output connector. (Chaffed wire / hot wire signs / internal + lead ground)
- If you have Circuit Breakers / fuses on your output side open all the CB/s or remove all fuses then turn on the CB's / install fuses one at a time until you note the Er05 error. Then troubleshoot the shorted circuit with an Ohm Meter.
Thanks for choosing FixYa,
E05: Flashing Fault LED: Flashing Alarm: Beeping = Output on inverter is shortcircuit
Posted on Mar 19, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 20, 2014 | Boating
Feb 10, 2014 | Jandy 7953 AquaLink RS One Touch Control...
Oct 21, 2013 | Jandy AQUALINK RS TELELINK KIT
Aug 15, 2011 | Jandy AQUALINK RS TELELINK KIT
If your product requires troubleshooting or warranty service, contact your
If you are unable to contact your dealer, or the dealer is unable to provide
service, contact Xantrex directly at:
Direct returns may be performed according to the Xantrex Return Material
Authorization Policy described in your product manual. For some products,
Xantrex maintains a network of regional Authorized Service Centers. Call
Xantrex or check our website to see if your product can be repaired at one of
What proof of purchase is required? In any warranty claim, dated proof of
purchase must accompany the product and the product must not have been
disassembled or modified without prior written authorization by Xantrex.
Proof of purchase may be in any one of the following forms:
• The dated purchase receipt from the original purchase of the product at
point of sale to the end user, or
• The dated dealer invoice or purchase receipt showing original equipment
manufacturer (OEM) status, or
• The dated invoice or purchase receipt showing the product exchanged
Telephone: 1 360-925-5097
Fax: 1 360-925-5143
The owner's guide is here:
Thanks for choosing FixYa,
Jan 16, 2011 | Xantrex Technology Trace Series Inverter /...
Dec 20, 2010 | Xantrex Technology Xantrex RS2000 Sine...
Aug 21, 2010 | 2008 Ford Focus SE Sedan
Jul 03, 2010 | Xantrex Technology Heart Freedom 30...
Jul 24, 2009 | Xantrex Technology RS400 Sine Wave...
Jan 25, 2013 | Xantrex Technology RS3000 Sine Wave...
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: