I downloaded Red Alert Command and conquer and configured a new driver with MagicDisc to mount the downloads and play then compatible with Windows 95. It worled fine switching between Vista normally and to 95 when i opened the game. Now for no reason that has stopped working and i´m stuck in a Windows 95 world but with all the functions of vista. Needless to say everything is huge on my screen and doesn´t fit! Help!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
ohhh, looks like you download IMAGE of CD/DVD with Red Alert 2 - right? Then you need virtual drive software to mount this image in your system, for examle you can use UltraISO or Alcohol120 or any other software wich hase virtual CD/DVD drive.
All printers with the right drivers will be compatible with your NETboo, Net book just tells us that you have no optical drive. Any printers website should have drivers available for download, that will configured your pc to your new printer! Just make sure you get the right version, assuming a netbook, you probable have Windows 7 Basic, 32 Bit Operating System! Hope this helps!
There are no officially supported Windows 7 drivers for the Acer Aspire 5570 notebook. However, the Vista drivers should work just fine.
If you don't know whether you have 64 bit or 32 bit Windows 7, then please follow these steps.
1. Press Win+R to open the Run command. 2. Type "MSINFO32" into the dialog box and press enter. 3. Look for item "System Type" and note whether the value is x64 or x86. (x86 means you have a 32 bit OS)
Regardless of whether you have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 follow these instructions: 1. Go ahead and download 32 bit Windows Vista drivers by following the link: Acer Aspire 5570 Audio Drivers
2. Save file to the Desktop for easy access.
3. Extract ZIP file to Desktop.
4. Open the extracted folder. 5. Right click on the file "Setup" and select "Properties". 6. Select the Compatibility tab and check the box for "Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows Vista (Service Pack 2)". Click OK.
7. Double click the "Setup" file to run the installer. If the installer completes, then restart the computer and play a music file to see if you have sound.
If the installer fails, then follow the next set of directions: 1. Press Win+R to open Run command. 2. Type "DEVMGMT.MSC" and press enter.
Look for a device that has a yellow exclamation point next to it. If
you have more than one, look for a device that says "Multimedia Audio Controller". 4. Right click on the device that has a yellow exclamation point next to it and select Properties. 5. Click the Driver tab and select Update Driver. 6. Click "Browse my computer for driver software". 7. Select "Browse...". 8. Browse to the extracted folder and select the "Vista" folder if you have the 32 bit version of Windows. If you have the 64 bit version of Windows, then select the "Vista64" folder. If Windows tells you there are no compatible drivers after step 9, then select the WDM folder and repeat step 9. 9. Click OK and then click Next.
10. Ignore all errors that Windows may give you and install the driver, restart the computer, and try to play a music file.
Good luck, post back if you have any difficulties, and thanks for using FixYa,
dont pay any attention to the windowes incompatability messages, just load the downloaded drivers,,if you need to,,un-install the old ones,,then go into advanced setting for your sound,,and map your device to the correct player,,ie, sound blaster,,Ac97 etc