Hi! the thing is that there is no audio icon in my pc and there is no audio in my pc i think that the audio driver has uninstalled regarding the same i sent a male beforethen u asked me
do you still have the OS software that came with the computer? but i dont have o s software then what should i do?
there is no sound it gone because i removed the software now i am unable to reimstall
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Please check out a few things with your laptop
1. Play some music files and see what the software tell, if it normally plays music but you cannot hear it from the internal speaker then plug in a head phone or speaker and play some music if you are not able to hear in the headphone/speaker, then the problem is with the internal speaker, (Take it to the laptop service center for repairing the internal speakers).
2. Mostly sound problem occurs due to driver software problem it may be some times corrupted, uninstalled accidently but in such cases while trying to play a music file an error will appearing stating about the problem of sound driver, but first you can try uninstalling the audio driver and reinstall it.
3. To Uninstall insert the Driver cd that came with your laptop and Click on the audio driver icon or setup program, which will prompt you to install the audio driver> on second instance it will prompt you to uninstall or repair the driver> Click on Uninstall and after being uninstalled restart the computer and install the driver. In many instances it solves the problem.
Hope this helps.
try to double-click the volume icon and make sure MUTE ALL is unchecked. If same thing, go to Device Manager, uninstall the audio driver and reinstall it. You may also need to go uninstall and reinstall the Volume icon component through the Windows Components in Add/Removes or Programs and Features area of Windows.
First make sure audio driver is installed you can check it in device manager. For that right click on my computer icon then click on property then hardware->device manager. Then you can see all driver list. Go to startmenu->control panel Then audio proeprty then make sure sound is not muted. Also make sure sure speaker is connected proeprly to desktop play song in media player then check also check it is not mute. If still same issue then uninstall audio driver then reinstall. Let me know if you need further assistance. Thanks for using FixYa. Select audio driver then right click on it then uninstall that audio driver.
This happen usually when there is a resource conflict. Check there is no resource conflict. If there is no conflict, then check if Audio is Disable from BIOS. It is also possible that Audio Cable is defective. Also uninstall the drivers, reboot PC and install the drivers again.
If you audio driver stops responding, you can try uninstalling the audio driver then restart the computer. First, right-click on the "My Computer" icon and select "Properties". Next, go to the "Hardware" tab and choose "Device Manager". Now you need to look for your audio driver and find the one that lets you uninstall the driver. Do not worry about installing the new driver because the system will find the audio when you reboot your computer which is what you will do after you uninstall the driver. So, reboot and wait. If you audio works you can move on, if it does not work you should go to the Realtec website and look for the most current driver and install that one. This is a start.