Question about Plumbing

1 Answer

Need to remove a culligan faucet

I need to remove the faucet to change out my sink.  I have it out, but the blue tube is still attached and I can't see how to disconnect it since there is no nut.  Does it just pull out?

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 10,865 Answers

Culligan intentionally designed their faucet so that you have to have a culligan repair man come out. good luck

Posted on Jan 18, 2009

  • Joe Hogan Jan 18, 2009

    Culligan intentionally designed their faucet so that you have to have a culligan repair man come out. good luck



1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Culligan reverse osmosis filter system has stopped providing water from the sink mounted faucet attached to the system.

Since unfiltered water went through it for a couple days, I would guess you have mineral build up. If this is the case, be careful about trying to use it. There are certain products you can buy to unclog the pipes. Most will have you pour them down through the pipes connected to the polishing filter. If you can take the pipes apart, I suggest going pipe by pipe to see where the build up is.

Elisa Jed '

Jul 05, 2014 | Culligan Under Sink Water Filter

1 Answer

Low pressure

Depending on your faucet, I bet the problem is some debris that came loose and is blocking the flow at the valve that the faucet handle turns. 5 minute fix.

Turn off the water supply under the sink
Get a Phillips screwdriver and a flathead one
Get a pair of expanding pliers

Usually, the faucet handle comes off straight up when you remove the Phillips screw on top. If you cant see a screw, it may be hidden by a cosmetic cap (this is what the flathead is used for-to pop the cover off)

When you remove the handle, there will be a section that needs to be removed using the pliers turning counter clockwise. Once that comes up, the valve should lift straight out.

I bet you will se a debris obstruction there....easy fix to clean it.

Reassemble in reverse.

I hope this works.

Jan 16, 2014 | Culligan Under Sink Water Filter

1 Answer

Flip over bathroom plug in bath stuck & bath full :/

follow this steps and fix it. God bless you
  1. Remove the shower head from the pipe.
  2. Clean the arm threads and wrap them with plumbers' joint tape.
  3. Screw the head back on and hand-tighten it. Remove any excess compound or tape.
  4. Test and retighten as needed.
Repair a shower head that leaks at the swivel:
  1. Unscrew the shower-head body from the swivel-ball ring.
  2. Find the O-ring or a similar seal inside. Replace it and screw the shower head back into place.
  3. Turn off the water supply and open the faucet handle to relieve water pressure.
  4. Carefully loosen the coupling nuts at the shutoff valves and at the base of the faucet.
  5. Carefully remove the supply tubes.
  6. Remove the locknuts that hold the faucet to the sink and lift the faucet out.
  7. Clean the area where the old faucet sat.
  8. As needed, install the new spray hose and supply tubes, if any, through their holes in the sink.
  9. Set the rubber gasket that came with the faucet on the sink where it will be mounted. If no gasket is supplied, apply plumber's putty.
  10. Set the faucet into position and center it.
  11. From under the sink, attach the faucet locknuts to hold it to the sink.
  12. Reinstall the supply lines, then turn them on and test the faucet. Turn it on carefully because the line and faucet have air in them.

Nov 28, 2013 | Home

1 Answer

I need a replacement handle, including all the parts and hoses, on my Price Pfister Marielle kitchen faucet model # T26-4NEE

Most new kitchen faucets feature single-handle control levers and washerless designs that rarely require maintenance. Additional features include brushed metallic finishes, detachable spray nozzles, or even push-button controls.Connect the faucet to hot and cold water lines with easy-to-install flexible supply tubes made-from vinyl or braided steel. If your faucet has a separate sprayer, install the sprayer first. Pull the sprayer hose through the sink opening and attach to the faucet body before installing the faucet.

Where local codes allow, use plastic tubes for drain hookups. A wide selection of extensions and angle fittings lets you easily plumb any sink configuration. Manufacturers offer kits that contain all the fittings needed for attaching a food disposer or dishwasher to the sink drain system.

Jul 26, 2012 | Price Pfister Marielle Kitchen Rustic...

1 Answer

I changed all filters as per manual and cant get any water on the faucet. Pressure at storage tank is good at 7psi. But i got water after removing the RO filter. Any idea what would be the root cause?...

Check the capillary tube to make sure it is not plugged. This will restrict the flow from membrane. Also make sure the seal for membrane is not damaged. It takes several hours to refill the RO tank if it is empty.

Oct 03, 2011 | Culligan Under Sink Water Filter

1 Answer

I just got a new sink and need to remove the culligan air gap faucet from the old one. Is there a trick to remove the housing to get to the screws?

If it is the old style facet as shown with this post than you have to disassemble it from below the sink.
If it is the R2 D2 faucet (Plastic Chrome) this is how to do it. Pull the stem out, it just sits in there and is held by the o-rings. On top of the housing are two small screws, take them out, pull the cover off and you will see two screws on either side of the base plate. These are both toggle screws that hold the faucet onto the sink. Unscrew these and the whole assembly comes out.

May 14, 2011 | Watts 116054 Standard Faucet with Air Gap...

2 Answers how to remove a culligan drinking water faucet

It depends on the style of faucet and how old it is. Their pre 1990 faucets have to be taken apart under the sink. Newer style (plastic, chrome r2d2 faucet) can be taken apart from above. If it is a custom faucet it will have to be taken apart from below sink.

Mar 25, 2011 | Culligan Under Sink Water Filter

1 Answer

Have Kohler diverter, GP 75878 but no instructions as to how it should be installed. Is it under sink where sprayer hose is attached?

Shut off water supply Under Sink: · Unscrew brass connector for spayer hose · Disconnect single water line to faucet bysqweezing lever on connector and Gently pulloff. · Loosen two screws on faucet base washers thenunscrew the washers on thebrass faucet shaft ( NOTE: Have someone hold the fauct so it does Not accidentlyfall in sink when the support washers are removed) · Take faucet out of sink · Unscrew brass collar at base and remove · Remove Set Screw on lower body of faucet · Pull out Brass Mechanism from faucet · The Diverter is located in the Brass mechanism · Remove the Washer · Pull off the small top valve in center of theDiverter, if still there · Using a large wood screw that fits/screw intothe exposed hole In the center of The plasticdiverter, screw it in and pull out the remaing part of the old diverter · Flush out Faucet to remove any remaining debrie · Replace with new diverter and replace washer · Grease all areas that where greased when mechanismwas removed Remove & clean the faucet Airrater and replace only afterEVERYTHING has been Completed soyou can flush the faucet out again into the sink, then replace.

Dec 20, 2010 | Kohler Model 10430: Fort® Single-control...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Plumbing Logo

Related Topics:

550 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Plumbing Experts

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

659 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

16195 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

36467 Answers

Are you a Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides